•Clumsy Eren•

Third Person's POV

After that daunting occurrence, Eren had to rest himself for him to calm his nerves down. Thus, he is now sitting on the couch with a bottle of water on his hand while panting heavily. Beside him is his two superior, Ms. Zoe and Ms. Ral, who are still trying to make him talk what he just heard or maybe saw.

"Please Eren. Tell us what just happened." the brunette lady asked, worry lacing in her voice.

"We are here to help you, dear." the ginger-haired female added while she rubbed the still scared male.

Just then, the door bursts open, revealing the pale raven-haired male. As soon as Eren lifted his head and saw who it was, his face burned with a fiery red color before he abruptly stood up. 

"I-I-I have to g-go... I have s-something to attend t-t-to..." he stuttered before running towards the door.

"And where are yo-" Levi was cut off when the brunette accidentally bumped his shoulder.

As if sculpted like a statue, Eren stands frozen just behind the man as his heart beats so fast, like it wanted to just leap out of his chest. His body began heating up unconsciously as he began feeling a strong and dominant aura that felt like it was touching his body.

Levi then grabbed his wrist to pull him back but his action only made Eren come back to his senses. The shock and embarrassed brunette immediately swatted his hand away which shocked the CEO and made him also surprised before he runs off.

That whole day, Eren did nothing but to mess things up like when he was ordered to give some important documents to Levi, he tripped and accidentally scattered the papers or when he accidentally scattered the make-up set when he stumbled on the dressing room.

"What is happening to you? You seem to be thinking a lot of things that may have caused you from getting distracted." the male in the suit pinched his nose while asking him quite disappointedly.

Eren couldn't answer directly so he just bit his inner cheek to help him get distracted while he averts his gaze from him which made him release some of his distressed scents that the male in front of him instantly smelled it. 

Levi didn't want his mate to be scared and stressed but his lousy actions are just getting on his nerves hence he heaved a deep sigh while pinching his nose bridge slightly. 

"Just go get me a cup of black earl grey tea. Don't mess up this time, Jaeger." he ordered to the still bothered brunette.

The said male bowed before heading out of the office. He immediately heads to the coffee room and began making the tea he was ordered to make. After a few minutes, Eren then pours some tea in a white porcelain cup before placing it in a tray and heading back to his boss' office. 

Eren knocked on the door softly before he was told to come inside in which he obliged. He was now walking towards the CEO when all of a sudden, he tripped accidentally and the hot tea spilled all over the raven-haired male while the cup perfectly rested on top of his head.

Levi didn't flinch at how hot the liquid that has been spilled all over him but when he looks at the now trembling model, he wasn't very happy. If looks could kill, Eren would already be lifeless in the ground. 

"That's it. I've been holding my anger from your clumsiness and this is the last straw." the irritated man abruptly stood up and went for the terrified male which made the cup fall from his head and onto the floor before it broke into pieces.

Eren had tried to run off in fear when he saw that his boss is going for him but Levi is faster than him thus he grabs the brunette's wrist and pulls him to the couch and pinned him harshly which made Eren whimper at the sudden impact. 

The quivering brunette teal-eyed male couldn't look straight to the icy greyish blue, piercing, and glaring eyes that is directing to him as he just tilts his head to his side and tightly shuts his eyes closed. Levi growled deeply as he seems to have lost his mind from being too angry at the male.

The raven-haired male let his canines grew longer and was about to attack his neck when he was suddenly thrown in the air and hits the wall. Levi groaned in pain at the sudden impact.

"Don't you dare threathen and scare my child." a deep, low, and surprisingly female voice erupted.

Eren turn to look at the door and saw Hanji with her hands glowing with blue ominous light and looking angry with mix of worry and a bit of fear. Hanji let her hand fall down which made the light slowly fades as she sigh and walks over to the still scared male.

"You're an idiot, Levi." was the only thing she mutters as she help and aided him outside the office.

But before she could leave the room with Eren, "You and I will talk later." she lowly stated before closing the door to his office with Eren in her side.

Levi could only glare and scoff as he watches them leave. He could only hope that what they're going to talk about wasn't gonna be the end of his and Eren's relationship.