•Special Show•

To clear any misunderstanding that may occur in the future, Eren is the 'she' that I'm talking here AND here's another chap!! Just like I said, I'll use the song what the majority chooses and they choose Toxic (Cestladore Remix) By Melanie Martinez. Without further ado, on with the story!!                                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After Red Scarlet's performance, she went backstage and immediately head to the private room to wait for the special guest she will be performing for. On the other hand, Mr. Ackerman was so frustrated and intoxicated by his mate's scent.

His thoughts and fantasy were interrupted by a lady with dirty blond hair and golden yellow eyes.

"Mr. Ackerman?" the lady asks politely

"That's me. Why?" the professional asks, clearly annoyed

"You are requested by Ms. Hanji Zoe to follow me to your special show" the staff ignored his annoyance

"Tsk" the dignified man clicked his tongue

He nodded before standing up and followed the girl. They continued walking until they arrived at a big red door. They stopped in front of it before the lady, once again, talked.

"Just enter this room and you'll find the one that is waiting for you" then the girl bowed and went different ways

Levi followed the girl's instruction and knocked on the door.

'Here comes my first customer of the night~' the brunette stripper thought as he readied himself  

 A sweet yet seductive 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door. He opened the door and was met by a piece of inTOXICating music and an erotic boy, sitting on the couch and still seductive as always.

(Kindly play the music at the top)

He didn't hide the big smug smirk as he saw the luscious teen wearing a playboy bunny with its significant mask. Red Scarlet look at the smoking hot guy and, he too, smirking mischievously. RS (Red Scarlet) strut towards over the raven-haired man and pulls him to the couch. 

As Levi relaxes on the couch, RS sit in his lap, facing him, with that smirk/masked covered face as RS began grinding and moving along the beat of the song. As RS continue to grind, Levi grabs his waist which slightly startled the teen.

Seeing the reaction of the brunette, his smirk gets even wider. He continues to tease the brunette when RS abruptly stood up and seductively walk to the pole. Levi chuckles as he saw the sudden action of the stripper. 

After RS collected himself, he began his true show. She hooks his left leg to the pole and circle around it. As she faced him, she dropped her sweet and plump ass before looking at him with lust filled eyes. Strutting, twisting, twirling are just some of his routine as she kept his eyes glued on the steel orbs of the other.

.......

She kept doing her simple yet seductive routine that she's been practicing only for him. Minutes before the song ended, she hovers over the CEO and sits on his lap. She was giving him her signature lap dance. She started to grind his plump ass as she slowly went to the other's crotch. Levi couldn't help but grunt a little at how painful his erection is.

Yes, he does have a painful bulge before he enters the room. The teen didn't feel it though due to his bunny tail blocking his ass to his crotch. When RS properly grind on him, he then felt a monstrous size of cock which made him blush.

"Nnngghh!" Levi grunt quite loudly

"Haah~ Ahhh~" Eren moan in ecstasy

The brunette kept on grinding until he felt pain in his lower area.

"Shit..." he mumbles a little

Obviously, the CEO heard it which made him smirk mischievously. The man in the suit then started to tease the stripper by rubbing his hand on the bulge that the others have. As they indulge in their own pleasures, someone hastily entered the room with a slightly panicked face.

"Code Red! Code Red!" Armin said which made the brunette abruptly stand

RS stood up and abruptly started walking when Levi take a hold of his wrist which made her chuckle. He has kinda forgotten about the male for a split second. He then turns around and kissed the ravenette on the lips. He kinda expected that so he smirks in their now heated kiss. After a while, they both pull away from the kiss. RS blushing while the other is smirking.

Without anything left to say, RS the leaves while blowing an invisible kiss towards him. Honestly, Levi was head over heals to his mate. He swore that he'll find him and mark his territory soon.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm so sorry if I was gone for like a couple of months. I'm sorry I didn't let you know that I'll be going on hiatus. Anyways, here's another chapter and hope you enjoy it~

So long and stay pretty, my titans ❤❤