•The CEO•

Before I start, this is by the way where Levi lives.

If you know where this is or in what game or who owns it, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Btw, this pic belongs to Cheritz.
Now to the story.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Levi's POV

RINGGGGG~
I slam my hand to my annoying alarm clock and groaned. Another shitful day. I see it was 7 in the morning then I shift my head to my right and the morning sunshine greeted. I made my tongue clicked and sit to the edge of my bed and after a while, I stood and arranged my bed then headed to the bathroom and took my morning routine such as get bathed, brush my teeth, comb my hair. About 5 minutes, I went to my wardrobe and wear my suit. 

( 👇this is what Levi looks like👇 I'm sorry but this is the only good pic I've found😅)

(just imagine him with a glasses with this 👇hair👇)

(Now back to the story...)

When I'm finally done, I headed downstairs then brew some coffee while I toast some bread. The kettle squeals indicating that my coffee is completely brewed. I pour some and blew a little then sip from my drink. After I've finished the cup of coffee and the toast, I washed the cup and my hands. I grab my bag and headed through the garage. I took my keys and open my car then started heading to my company.

-(a little time brought to you by my lazy ass)-

As I enter the premises, I was greeted by my hyper, energetic and not mention crazy assistant, Hanji Zoe which I wanna kick right in the face.

"Good morning Ravioli!" she greeted me in a high pitched voice

"Tch. Typical shitty glasses" I mumble under my breath

We headed to the elevator as the others greeted me. As we were in the elevator, Hanji enumerated my schedule in a strict tone.

"For your schedule for this day:
9 to 10, you've got a meeting with Mr. Smith about the collaboration between his and our company.
10 minutes of spare time for you to prepare for the next meeting
11:10 to 1:10, you've got a lunch meeting with one of our investors, Ms. Leonheart.
1:10 to 5:00, you'll be supervising and will check our models and our products.
And the rest of the time, you'll be having paper works. That's all~"

She says the last part with her usual tone. Seriously, I can't understand this girl. She can be serious in a couple of seconds and then go back to her usual self. I look at my watch and sigh a relief cause it already 8:40 so we headed to the conference room. I don't like late so I always come to my meetings early. As I enter, I walk to the center chair, sit then waited for Mr. Smith to arrived.

-[times skip (again, cause I'm lazy to describe everything) to the part where Levi will be checking our models]-

It was time for me to check my models so I, alongside with Hanji, headed to the models' room which Sasha Blouse (correct me if I'm wrong) is the one posing. I growl cause she's posing the wrong way which caused all the staff to stare at me.

"Did you know that you're doing it wrong?! Give me the fierce look! You look like some clown. Face the camera, your hands on your waist. Show me some sass!!"I yelled at her which she obliged right away. 

After some time, which by the way I didn't notice, we finish at last. I look at my watch which says 6. I groan as walk to my office. When I enter, I started immediately all the paper works which don't surprise me when I see there is a stack of papers filed in my table.

-(time skip aGAIN GOMEN GOMEN SORRY)-

As I finish the papers, I grab my bag and headed to the parking lot and locate my car. I started driving my car and headed home.

"Another stressful day."  I 'tch' as that thought came across my mind. I just wanna go home and rest after this shitful day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys. I'm really really sorry if there's so many time skip cause I can't think of an idea and I'm lazy as fuck. But here you go Submissivekitty2. The crappy chap 1. So long and stay pretty my titans❤❤