Emotions

During our kiss, he picked me up by the back of my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up, and used the other arm to move his hand to grip my backside to assure that I didn't slip even a millimeter off of him. He carried me into the bedroom that was bright with sunlight streaming into the open curtains. He laid me down on the bed right in the path of the sunlight, and when the warmth hit my skin my blood started to boil, and a huge smile spread across my face. I could feel the lava under my skin combined with his fingertips grazing my skin. I had never felt so treasured in my life, and there was something in the way that he held me that proved that I was always gonna feel this way.

He nipped at my bottom lip and our tongues did the waltz with each other. When we broke apart so he could analyze my face, and the sunlight was dancing off of his skin in all the right ways to accentuate the complete and total beauty of everything that was Louis. I reached underneath the hem of his shirt and slid my fingertips up his sides and slipped his shirt off of his head. I smiled as goosebumps rose across his skin in the tracks of my fingertips. He reached down and slid my shirt off of my torso gently, and lightly squeezed my sides as he pulled me closer to his body. He placed one of his hands on the right side of my face and trailed his other hand down to hold my hip, and every few minutes of kissing, he would take a single finger and run it down my spine, making my skin tingle. He kissed down my stomach again and nibbled softly on my hip bones which made me squirm because I was ticklish.

When we both got too excited and restless, he laid on his back and pulled me back onto his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. He laid for a while and listened to my heart beat before he picked up my arm and observed my cuts and scars. On instinct, I pulled my arm out of his hand, which caused him to sit up and look me in the eyes with confusion.

"I have always been used to people not seeing them, and I think that they're the ugliest thing alive. I've just always been ashamed of them."

He sighed quietly and his face dropped into a solemn look.

"Princess, you know, you have struggled, and you have scars from those struggles. But that doesn't make you any less beautiful than what you are right now. You're always gonna be the most beautiful girl in my life. You're always gonna mean the world to me. No scar or blemish or stretchmark could ever change that. Whatsoever. You're always my little Princess."

I smiled brightly before stretching my neck up to kiss his chin, then his cheek and then his lips. He blushed and pulled me up so that he could kiss me softly on the lips. When we pulled away I laid my head in the crook of his neck and listened to his heartbeat. He stroked my hair until I drifted off into sleep. I guess we both fell asleep because a few minutes into my dream about nothingness, we were together in the field again. It was amazing to know that he was there with me always and he was never gonna leave me. I believe that I was finally happy.