Awaken

I woke up a few hours later, and my head was pounding and my vision was quite blurry. The bath water was freezing cold and my skin was stained a bright pink color because of the bloody water. I pulled the plug out of the drain and pulled the shower curtain closed as I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it. I lathered body wash onto my skin and rinsed myself off, then turned off the water. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I put on a pair of black sweat pants, a tank top, and a black jacket. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some fruit and some juice and made a smoothie, as to which I paired with a bagel topped with cream cheese. It was the first time I had eaten in 2 days. I did my dishes after I was done, and then went back into my room. I laid down on the bed as I turned on some music and turned on my bedside lamp. I pulled out my big bottle of vodka, and sipped on it slowly until I started to feel a bit intoxicated. I downed the rest of the bottle, and got up to stumble to my closet where I had five other 5th's of vodka. I grabbed another down, and sipped away a quarter of it and screwed the cap back on to set it on my bedside table. I laid my head back onto the pillow and allowed myself to drift off into a sleep that I wouldn't ever forget..