Daddy?

*Louis's POV*

My eyelids fluttered open as I watched Emily breath in and out softly in her slumber. She looked so beautiful and peaceful, but I knew that she would wake up soon, because she would notice I wasn't in the dream anymore. I stretched out my arms while wrapping them around her waist, to pull her into my chest. Feeling her against me, was one of the most heart warming things I have ever felt. She was so fragile, so I was careful about how firmly I held her. 

Her eyelids fluttered open as she took a deep breath through her nose and yawned. She took a moment to close her eyes and stretch out her body, before reopening them to look me dead in the eyes. She smiled a warm smile before kissing my nose gently and twisting her fingers between mine. Her hands were soft like silk, and even though her hair was a mess, she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. 

I couldn't even express at this point and time, how much she really meant to me. Her heart beat alone was enough to keep me grounded and enough to keep me alive. She wrapped her arms around my neck before she shoved her face into my neck and nuzzled her nose against me. I squeezed her tightly before I crawled out of bed to walk to the closet to retrieve the present I had snuck out and bought her last night. I placed the pink bag softly at her knees, and she looked at me with confusion. 

"What is this for?"

"I got you something, because I wanna take you out tonight on a date. I thought you might enjoy a little present."

She smiled softly and kissed my cheek before reaching out to the bag and opening it slowly. She pulled out the dress, and held it out so that she could get a better look at it. She smiled brightly before placing the dress back in the back, and softly flinging herself into my arms. 

"Thank you so much, I love it."

"You're welcome Princess."

I tilted her chin up towards me, and kissed her lips softly. We took turns between nipping at each others lips, to pulling apart with her bottom lip between my teeth. I held her closely against my body, and glided my hands down her back. I stopped at her waist, so that I could pull her whole lower half on top of me. I ran my fingers through her hair as we kissed. After quite some time of this cycle, I pulled away and kissed her forehead before getting up and throwing her over my shoulder. 

I carried her into the kitchen as she erupted with giggles before I placed her softly on the kitchen counter next to the sink. I grabbed her face softly with both of my hands before kissing her nose softly and smiling brightly. 

"What would you like for breakfast Kitten?"

"Preferably you, but if that isn't an option, then whatever you want to cook works for me."

"Well, unfortunately, you have to eat actual breakfast, but lunch is definitely available."

I winked at her with a crooked smile, which caused her to blush and hide her face in her hair. I pushed the hair out of her eyes, tilted her head back, and brushed my teeth against her throat. She shivered, and then reached up to grip my shoulders tightly. I held her tightly as I left yet another love bite on her neck before pulling away to make breakfast. 

When the food was finished, she ate slowly, ensuring that every bite was chewed enough times. When she was finished, she took her plate to the kitchen and set it in the sink, before coming back to take a seat in my lap. I thought to myself,

 ~God, I really hope that she calls me the name today~

I know that she had been wanting to since I started calling her pet names, but she was too shy to mention it. 

I brushed the hair out of her eyes, and placed my lips against her jawline and sucked softly on her neck, leaving my signature purple love bite. She entangled her fingers in my hair and kissed me hard, while I wrapped her legs around my waist so that I could carry her to the bedroom. 

I laid her softly on the bed as I let my hands glide up her sides to slip her shirt off. She returned the gesture, and stretched her head up so that she could kiss my chest as I nibbled on the back of her neck. I kissed around her neck, before I grabbed her chin with my hand to tilt her head up so I could have access to her neck again. She squirmed in my lap as soon as my lips touched her neck. As soon as I flicked my tongue across her skin, she whimpered the name softly.

"D-daddy."

I pulled away from her neck, and smiled in content. Her face turned red, and she buried her face in my neck, until I pulled her face back up to look at me. I spoke quietly with a smile.

"Kitten, you don't have to be ashamed. I've been waiting for you to call me that for a while now, but I waited for you to say it when you were ready so that you didn't feel pressured. I love it when you call me that."

She blushed softly.

"Y-yes s-sir."

"Good girl. I love you Princess."

She looked down before her eyes darted back to mine as she whispered,

"I love you too Daddy."

I smiled before placing my lips back onto hers to continue the cycle.