My fair Eleaya

Authors note -  I know the last chapter seemed like they could be split into two different chapters or it could just be a filler but I felt like they wouldn't just accept being heroes without a backstory on what was happening and I also thought it would be fun to introduce someone else a little bit before their actual appearance that is why it was put in there and a little bit more was put into this one as well. Sorry if you don't like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months had past girls were always on guard, waiting for another attack to happen. It was Sunday and they had made plans to met in town, Hachi and Ra-Ra were at the meeting spot just waiting on Eleaya to show up, seeing as she was a little late.

"She must have overslept," Ren said.

"No, it's me that likes to sleep in," Hachi said. "Sides I just can't see Eleaya doing that."

"I have to agree with Hachi on this one," Ra-Ra said.

"Then where is she?" Ren asked.

"Like we know!" Hachi and Ra-Ra said together.

"Well, let's go look at the library," Ren said.

"Yeah, she is probably there reading or looking at older guys. I heard she had a thing for older guys."Ra-Ra said.

"Alright, let's go,"Hachi said hiding Ren in her hair.

They started for the library.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                ~~~~~ Somewhere in outer space ~~~~~

"Zagan!" Queen Stacia called.

"Yes, M'lady?" Zagan appearing out of thin air.

"How is the energy harvesting gong?"

"It's going well. I have a plan in action right now."

"Good, very good. Get going then."

But Zagan was gone before she even finished talking.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                ~~~~~ Back on Earth ~~~~~

At the library, it was Ra-Ra who saw Eleaya first. She was reading a book from the HON series, and was so into it she didn't even notice when Hachi and Ra-Ra walked up to her.

"There you are, Eleaya," Hachi said.

Eleaya looked up with a shocked look on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?" Eleaya asked.

"Looking for you, we had plans to hang out. Remember?" Ra-Ra snapped at Eleaya.

"Ohh, I forgot. I was reading the newest book from the HON series." Eleaya said without flinching.

"You said we would read it together!" Ra-Ra said even angrier than before.

"I know, I know. But when I got the call that it arrived yesterday I couldn't wait to read it." Eleaya said trying to be nonchalant.

Hachi walked off to look at books not wanting to hear them fight over the book.

"Romance?" Ren said with a shocked voice in her hair.

"Yeah, I love romance novels." Hachi told him.

"Hmm, I didn't peg you as the romance type."

"Well, most people are like that."

"Like what?"

"Well, like you said. I don't look like I like romance books, but I do."

"Okay?"

"Well, for example. Look at that guy over there looking at the magazine."

Ren looked at the guy and Hachi was about to continue when Eleaya called out.

"Hachi!!! I saw him first!" Eleaya said walking over.

"I'm explaining something to Ren, Eleaya. Don't worry. Sides I don't like older men."

But before Eleaya could reply back to her, the guy put the magazine down and stood up. He looked at Hachi and Eleaya and smirked. Something told them that he didn't hear what they were saying but that he was up to something evil or at least not so good. He turned and walked to the computer room that was full of kids either playing games or on social media, he then turned into a huge ugly worm type thing. But nobody in the room seems to notice him until he chuckled.

"Ohh, shit." Hachi and Eleaya both said together. "Ra-Ra!"

Out of the corner of Hachi's eyes, she thought she saw long blue hair head into the bathroom but thought she was seeing things and just shook her head.

"What?" Ra-Ra looked at them.

"We need to go to the bathroom. Now!" Eleaya said.

"Then go. You don't need me to go with you." Ra-Ra said.

"Don't you want to see if your theory is true?" Hachi looked at her.

"Ohh, I forgot. Let's go!"Ra-Ra said excitedly.

Eleaya and Hachi grab her arms and pulled her to the bathrooms whispering.

"It's time to transform, Ra-Ra."Hachi said looking over her shoulder.

Screams could be heard coming from the computer room.

"Transform! NOW!" Ren said hopping off Hachi's shoulder.

"Leo Star Power, Make-Up!" Ra-Ra shouted.

"Gemini Star Power, Make-Up!" Eleaya shouted.

"Cancer Star Prism Power, Make-Up!" Hachi shouted.

"Ha ha ha ha ha. All your energy is mine! All mine!" A voice called.

"Go, girls! Now!" Ren shouted.

The girls ran out of the bathroom with Ren hot on their tail, he may not be the one doing all the fighting but he loved to see everything go down. Before he left the bathroom though he thought he saw someone watching them and turn to see but saw nothing and continued after the scouts.