The Battle of the Four Elements

"Wait, why does the new girl have a weapon and we don't?" Ra-Ra asked somewhat angry.

"Hachi has a weapon too Ra-Ra don't forget that." Came Eleaya's equally angry voice.

Ra–Ra, and Eleaya were mad that the new scout and Hachi were the only ones with weapons, it was a bit understandable but Hachi and Ana just shook there heads at the other two. Ren just told them to calm down and get out there where people could see them. So they did.

"What!?" Came an angry voice above the girls. "There are four of you guys? We got told this would be easy and that there were only three of you."

"Who gave you false information? We are the sailors of hope, love, and justice, Sailor Cancer!" Hachi said.

"Sailor Leo!" Ra–Ra said.

"Sailor Gemini!" Eleaya said.

"Sailor Taurus!" Ana said.

"And in the name of the stars you four will be stardust!" All four sailors said together.

Eleaya, Ra–Ra, and Hachi looked at Ana.

"How did you know the saying? You're new!" Ra–Ra said.

"I saw you at the library yesterday," Ana said. "Remember when I said I left? Yeah, I left to go to the bathroom and you three ran in, transformed, and then ran out. I followed and watched you."

"Creeper!" Eleaya, Ra –Ra, said while Hachi laughed.

"So you knew all along?" Hachi asked.

"Yep, I did," Ana said. "I was also on the roof when the cat was telling his story."

"Stop! Talking!" Said another angry voice above them.

The girls shut up, and now looking serious Hachi said what they were all thinking.

"We're going to be late on the first day of school." She said.

"Then let's get this over with!" Ana griped.

With that Ana raised her hammer. By then the four that were overhead stood across from them on the roof.

"Splitting Earthquake!" Ana said hitting her hammer on the roof.

Each one of the four across from the Star Scouts each dressed in their own way. One was dressed like she was one with water, another was dressed like she was one with the Earth, another was dressed like she lived in the clouds, and the last one looked like she lived in a volcano. The one that looked like she was one with the Earth stepped out in front of Ana's attack and raised her hand. A tree sprouted in the path of the attack and took all of the damage.

"It won't work, Sailor Taurus. We need to separate them, but you must take the one that isn't your element." Hachi said. "I will take the fire chick, Sailor Taurus you take air, Sailor Gemini you take water, and Sailor Leo you take Earth. Okay?"

"Alright, but why air?" Ana asked.

"Earth can't get stopped by air, Sailor Taurus." Hachi said.

"And why did I get water?" Eleaya asked.

"Your tornado's can trap the water and send it back with your attack." Hachi said.

"And fire can burn Earth!" Ra–Ra said. "And water can put out a fire!"

"Right!" Hachi said. "Now let's go!"

With that, they matched up with the element they were going to fight against. After the girls were ready they went straight for the attack.

"Let's get them off the roof guys!" Hachi yelled.

"Okay!" Eleaya and Ra–Ra said.

"Aww, I want to stay on the roof. I mean I would get to destroy the school." Ana said.