Bookworm

While the girls had been transforming, the monster was stealing energy from people. By using the books and computes all over the library.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. All your energy will be mine! All mine!" The new monster shouted.

"Not yours! Queen Stacia's energy!" Zagan's voice called out.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"Shouted the scouts together.

"Who are you to tell Bookworm what to do?" The monster asked.

"Bookworm?" All three laughed.

"Bookworm! Get their energy!" called Zagan's voice.

Bookworm started throwing books everywhere he could think of. Then a shot rang out.

"We know your name but you don't know ours. Would you like to know who will be taking you down?" One voice called to Bookworm.

"Sure, but you won't be taking me down. I will be taking you down and then I will steal all your energy." Bookworm laughed.

With that three girls stepped out of the shadows.

"I am the sailor of hope, love, and justice, Sailor Cancer!" The one in purple said.

"Likewise, I am Sailor Gemini!" Said the one in green.

"Ditto, I am Sailor Leo!" Said the one in black and orange.

"And we are the Sailor Star Scouts! In the name of the stars, you will be stardust!" All three said together.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You really think you can turn me into stardust? In your dreams!" Bookworm laughed.

"Solar Flare!" Sailor Leo shouted.

Flames shot out towards Bookworm.

"Careful! The books, the books!" Ren shouted.

"Sorry!" Sailor Leo shouted back.

Bookworm started laughing even more.

"Ocean Currents!" Sailor Cancer Shouted.

She put out the fires and hit Bookworm without getting a single drop of water on any of the books.

"Sailor Gemini." Sailor Cancer said.

"Yes?" Sailor Gemini asked.

"Can you hit Bookworm with you tornado without ripping any of the books?" Sailor Cancer asked her.

"I can try" Sailor Gemini replied.

It was obvious that she wasn't sure. But she decided to give it a try anyway.

"Raging Tornado's!" Sailor Gemini shouted.

The tornado moved the books out of the way and hit Bookworm. The books had only a few pages turned like a spirit telling a person they love what to look at, and Sailor Gemini was slightly pleased with herself. Bookworm was trying to get up but it was a slow process and Sailor Cancer was faster. She pulled out her scepter and looked at Bookworm.

"Star Light Shower!" Sailor Cancer shouted.

Then came a burst of light, which hit Bookworm.

"No!!!!! I lost!" Bookworm screamed.

Then just like that, he turned to stardust.

"We told you Bookworm." Sailor Gemini said to the pile of stardust. "You would be stardust."

"Well, I just feel useless today." Sailor Leo groaned. "First bit of action all week and I couldn't do anything!"

"Stop your moaning." Sailor Gemini said.

"Yeah, it's not your fault that they decided to attack the library that is filled with books that could be burned 'IF' you go throwing fire attacks around." Sailor Cancer joked.

"You're not helping." Sailor Gemini laughed at Sailor Cancer's joke. "You're just making her angrier.

"Says the girl who promised to read a book with her, then didn't!" Sailor Cancer laughed.

"You're both not helping me right now!" Sailor Leo said with a fireball in each hand ready to throw them.

"Now, now, girls. Let it go and let's go we need to leave so you can change back." Ren said. "Preferably before anyone sees you or starts to wake up."

"Ohh, right." They said together. "To the bathrooms!"

With that, they all ran off to the bathrooms. Not seeing the girl in all black and long blue hair, that was standing behind a bookshelf watching them, and who was in the bathroom when they transformed too.

"So the dork Hachi 'is' a superhero." The girl said. "Never saw that one coming."

The girl looked down at her hands then look at a dying plant that was sitting on the librarian's desk. She walked over to it and gently picked it up. As soon as she picked the tiny plant up it started to look healthier and healthier, by the time she put it back down it looks as if it was never about to die in the first place. With a sigh, the girl turned and left the library.