Ren?

"Okay, so this is the auditorium. And there is a cat."Hachi said while pointing things out, then stops. "Wait there aren't any cats at our school."

"Well I guess there is now," Eleaya and Ra-Ra said together

"Ya I guess but there's a 'no pets on campus' rule here so whoever brought their pet will be in trouble," Hachi said then walked over to the lone golden fur cat. "Hey, there pretty kitty do you have a home?"She asked.

But what Hachi wasn't expecting was when the strangest thing of all happened after she asked that question and after the other two girls walked up behind her. That being as the cat spoke.

"No, I don't have a home, I was wishing to live with you," he said in a clear voice and was looking straight at Hachi.

Hachi gulped "My house?"

"Yes, your house. Your Hachi Yamaguchi right?" he asked

"Yeah, I am. But who are you?"

"Ahh, I forgot to introduce myself didn't I?" All three girls nodded still looking at the cat in shock. "My name is Ren, and."

"Ren?" Ra-Ra asked interrupting the cat.

"Yes?"

"I don't think she wanted to ask you a question, right," Eleaya asked

"Not really," Ra-Ra admitted.

"Ohh good I was thinking you were going to ask how I was talking" Ren laughed.

Hachi raised her hand and gave a nervous laugh. "Well actually I was going to ask that along with why you want to live at my house"

Ren looked at Hachi. "Why? Because you're the person I was looking for. But now that I see you Ra-Ra and you Eleaya," Looking at both of them as he said their names. "I can see you two are also who I am looking for."

All three of them look at each other and were about to say something when a voice rang out behind them.

"HACHI!!!!!! What are you doing out here?  You are supposed to be in the dressing room getting ready" Mr. Oliver yelled.

Ra-Ra and Eleaya looked at each other confused.

"Hachi, what is he talking about?" Ra-Ra asked.

"Ohh yeah, sorry Sensei. I was showing these two new students around the school." Hachi said with a laugh, then looked at Ra-Ra and Eleaya and said. "I am in a play that the theater club is putting on and it starts in," Hachi looked down at her watch. "30 minutes so I got to run. Um, walk around for a little, check out some of the booths," then whispers. "Hide the cat," then talks normal again. "And in 25 minutes come to see the play okay? It will be right here in this building anyway."

Ra-Ra and Eleaya both laugh but nod.

"Okay, we will be there. But why do we have to be here in 25 minutes?" Ra-Ra asked.

"So you can get good seats of course." Hachi laughs.

"Ohh okay." They both said

"Okay see you guys later at the bonfire dance okay?" Hachi said while running off.

"Yeah see you there Hachi!" They yell after her.

Ater Hachi had run inside the building followed by the teacher that had come found her outside Ra-Ra turned back to Ren and looked at him for a little while. Eleaya bent down and held her hands out in a way of asking if she could pick him up. To both of their amusement, Ren stood and walked over to Eleaya and jumped onto her shoulder and hid in her hair making himself at home.

"How did you know all of our names?" Ra-Ra finally asked.

"Ohh, that's easy," Ren said with a purr than a yawn. "I'm not from earth."

Both Eleaya and Ra-Ra looked at each other with weird looks on their faces.

Ren yawned again. "But enough about that I will talk to all three of you once Hachi is done with her business here today." With that Ra-Ra both started to walk around the booths trying to keep the building that Hachi was in, in sight.