14 [M]

The touch felt so wonderfully familiar that Taeyong wondered how he could have ever not known it was him.

He responded from memory, deepening the kiss, tangling his tongue in Jaehyun's sweet mouth.

God, it felt so good.

All of a sudden he couldn't be close enough.

This was Jaehyun here in his bed.

Taeyong broke away from their kiss and trailed little tasting bites down the side of Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun moaned and tipped his head back, giving him more room. Taeyong took advantage of every inch, kissing and licking everywhere he could reach.

"I've missed this so much," Jaehyun breathed.

Taeyong's pulse quickened, raging in his cheeks. He tasted Jaehyun's skin again and again. It was different, with the smell of storm clouds and spring rain, but warm and familiar at the same time.

"Taeyong, baby, I need to touch you. These past weeks have been killing me."

Taeyong groaned out loud and nodded.

He lay back on the bed and nearly trembled when he felt the weight of Jaehyun's body covering him.

He felt impatient hands tugging at his pajama bottoms and he lifted his hips, suddenly dying to get them off.

He pushed at the waist of Jaehyun's pants too, wanting to feel every inch of his skin. When they were finally naked, Taeyong wiggled his legs out from under Jaehyun, and wrapped them around muscular hips.

Jaehyun gave Taeyong one last kiss then began to work his way down.

He licked and bit at Taeyong's nipples until he was arching his back and moving his head from side to side. Taeyong grabbed at his shoulders, panting and crying out his name. It had been painful before to say his name out loud.

Now it felt amazing. He loved saying 'Jaehyun' and getting sexy moans in response rather than silence.

If he'd been even a little unsure if the man loving him so thoroughly was Jaehyun, all his doubts would have been removed in the next second.

He felt gentle lips move down his body until the soft curls he'd been clutching disappeared under the covers.

The first touch of Jaehyun's soft wet tongue licking up the underside of his throbbing shaft nearly made him come. It was everything he remembered: sweet, sexy, loving. The moist heat of that perfect mouth surrounding him gave him chills. It literally felt like home. Like a long lost memory of what used to be.

"God, Jaehyunie. I love you so much," He choked out, barely able to form words with his mouth. He felt the pulsing of his release threaten to take over.

"Wait, babe," He panted.

He tugged on Jaehyun's shoulders until he crawled back up to kiss Taeyong on the mouth.

"It's been forever so I'm kinda sensitive. I didn't want to come without you."

Jaehyun trembled then gave Taeyong a growly bite on the neck.

"I want to play with you. I've wanted to since the second I touched you all those weeks ago."

Taeyong moaned impatiently.

"Next time, okay?" He tugged on Jaehyun's hair. "I just need you inside of me. I've been so empty."

"Don't you want me to get you more ready?" Jaehyun brushed concerned fingers across Taeyong's face.

"No. I want you now."

He reached into his night table and found a bottle of lube he used when he needed release. Opening it, Taeyong poured some into his palm.

He wrapped his hand around Jaehyun's hard length, spreading around the slick lube. Jaehyun trembled and laid his forehead on Taeyong's shoulder. Taeyong got a bit of a jolt when he realized he could feel the way Jaehyun was feeling. Could feel the love and excitement and the warmth of fingers surrounding his throbbing erection.

"Oh my God," He whispered and spread his legs again, pulling Jaehyun between them.

"I love you, baby," Jaehyun whispered as he guided himself to Taeyong's tight entrance. Then he pushed slowly until he was buried to the hilt.

The perfect mix of pain and indescribable pleasure made Taeyong cry out loud. He dropped his head back onto the pillow and wrapped his legs around Jaehyun's waist.

It was exactly how he remembered. Better even because while he'd never taken Jaehyun for granted he'd assumed they would always be together. Knowing the horror of losing him made this painfully sweet moment all the more beautiful.

Jaehyun began the slow slick slide in and out of Taeyong's body. He angled his hips so he hit Taeyong every time in the spot that made him see stars.

The soft skin of Jaehyun's stomach caressed his aching shaft, making the pleasure that much more unbearable.
Taeyong convulsed and tightened his grip. Jaehyun cradled Taeyong's hips with one arm, and wrapped the other around his shoulders, cupping his head and bringing him close for a kiss.

Taeyong gasped out loud and moaned loudly.

He wanted it to last forever. He could barely last three more strokes. The trembling current of his release curled through him like a fiery whip.

He squeezed his eyes shut and cried out, arching his back up into Jaehyun as wave after wave of bliss swept over him. He barely heard Jaehyun give a hoarse shout, then collapse on top of him.