12

Taeyong was riding home from work, new book in his hands, but he was thinking more than anything.

He had felt so uncomfortable the few times he'd tried to meet a guy, and here he was looking forward to spending another night in bed with a man he'd never even seen.

True, they hadn't actually done anything other than sleep and talk, but he was so comfortable with him. Even though he was an angel or "close enough" to one, Taeyong wouldn't have predicted him feeling so familiar so quickly.

Comforting, yes but not comfortable.

Like they'd been around each other for years. Plus there were all the little gifts, coffee the way he liked, his favorite candy, a book he'd meant to buy weeks before.

They were the kind of things that could only come from someone who really knew him.

Yoonoh must have paid attention...unless?

Taeyong didn't even want to think it. It was deranged. Impossible. Just because he seemed to know so much about him, didn't mean he'd known him before.

Did it?

Taeyong had felt love coming from Yoonoh's touch lots of times when he was holding him.

He'd assumed it was some sort of celestial love, or whatever it is they feel.

What if it wasn't? What if Yoonoh had known him before? What if the love was real? It would be the fantasy he'd never even dared to have. Could Yoonoh actually be Jaehyun back in his arms?

And if he guessed, then they weren't breaking any rules, so there was no harm in asking!

Taeyong started to grin, but his grin faded as quickly as it had come.

What if Yoonoh wasn't Jaehyun?

He wouldn't want to hurt him by hoping he was someone else.

Taeyong thought about his dilemma.

He laughed to himself at the idea of trying to explain his problem to anyone.

'See, I have this guardian angel that sleeps with me at night, but I'm trying to decide if he's really my dead boyfriend...'

It sounded certifiable. It probably was. But what if it wasn't?