Interview with monkeybaby7

1. What inspired you to write?
 I love to read and I had a bunch of story ideas floating around in my head. I decided I need to get them out. 

2. What's your favorite thing about writing?
My favorite thing is watching the characters develop and things coming together. Sometimes I surprise myself with what I write and I get really excited.

3. What's your least favorite thing about writing?
 Writers block. Sometimes I just don't feel like writing so I sit in front of the computer doing nothing. Once I get into the swing of things, I usually get it done.

4. Who makes your covers? If you do, what program(s) do you use?
 My first cover was made by one of my best friends but since then I've been trying to make my own. I used to use picnik but I think the site closed so I will probably have others start making them for me :)

5. If you could have one of your characters become a real person who would it be and why?
 Nate, because he is such a nice person and is pretty cute too ;)

6. How's it like to have one of your stories have 2,608,975 reads and counting?
 Its amazing and mind-blowing actually. I'm so grateful to everyone that read or is reading my story. It gives me so much more confidence and ambition to write. 

7. If you could publish Crush, No, Crushed would you? Why so or why no?
After editing, then definitely. Its one of my dreams to be a published author.

8. What's your wattpad pet peeve?
Its not too often anymore, but when the site kept crashing. I was so aggravated that I couldn't get my daily wattpad fix XD

9. Which character of yours is the most like you?
Michelle from my new story. We both have self-estten issues and can be too shy around people but are outgoing with friends :)

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers?
 Read and keep writing. Improvement comes from practice and learning from other authors. You can definitely see improvement in my writing from the beginning of Crush to now.