answers

Halo: What's you're favorite memory.
            with Alex?

My favorite memory with my dad is that night we went to the beach. I got to spend time with him and it just so amazing.

Halo: Do you like Josh?

Honestly I think Josh is really freaking hot, I mean have you seen his eyes? They're like perfection. I don't have feeling for him like that though, he an awsome friend and I'm thankful to have him in my life.

Alex: Can you adopt me next?

I would love to adopt you, you seem like an awesome person but right now I need to focus on Halo and my music. There's a lot going on and im not sure if I can take care of two kids, maybe ask Jack.

Jack: If Alex won't adopt me, will you?

Depends.... How much do you love Home Alone and dick jokes?

Zack: What did you first think of Alex adopting a CHILD?

Personally, I thought 'this guy is psycho, there's no way he can take care of a kid' but now I'm happy he did. Alex has matured a lot since he's adopted Halo and I'm happy for them, not to mention how awsome Halo is.

Rian: What did you first think of Alex adopting a CHILD?

My first thought was 'is he serious? He can barely take care of himself how can he take care of a child, an actual human being?' But, he's proven he can take good care of a child. I think he's an amzing father to Halo and I'm glad he adopted her.

Brendon: Where are your band memebers?

.......... No comment

Josh: Do you like Halo?

Halo is adorable, but I don't like her like that. She's way too young and I see her as my niece, it'd be weird if I had feeling for my niece don't you think? But yes, she is incredibly adorable.

Oh_my_jinnx: How are you?

Im doing okay. Life is much better than before.  Im a little stressed out but other than that I'm okay, thank you for asking <3

Oh_my_Jinxx: What is your favorite chapter/situation in the book so far?

My favorite chapter is actually two parts. It's chapter 42 and 43. They go together and I just love everything that happens in the two chapters.

Thank you guys for your questions, if more pop up those will be answered too. I love you all lots ❤❤❤