First Day of a New Class and a Problem!!

Butterflies went crazy in your stomach as you walked towards class A.
Through the windows you could look in and see everyone and everything which both fascinated and terrified you.

It's okay. I'm okay. Just breathe..

Your hand shook as you slowly reached for the door handle which pretty much sparkled.

"______, are you okay?"

You jumped at the sudden voice.

"Shouko! You scared me!!"

"I'm sorry. It's just, I saw you walking and you looked nervous. Not to mention you're acting as if this doorknob is about to electrocute you. This isn't class F, there are no communicable diseases you'll get from touching it."

"Well, I am pretty nervous. I just don't know what to expect!"

She reached out and grabbed your hand and then made an "okay" sign.

"Don't worry, you've got me here."

She reached over and opened the door for you.

Warm air instantly hit you. It was a nice temperature, there was absolutely no draft  like in your old room.

"Wow!!" Your jaw dropped and you had to keep yourself from going crazy.

There were large brown chairs, four for each pink table, but the red carpet seemed so warm and fuzzy that you most likely wouldn't even need any seats. The ginormous statue of a woman in the gown was so elegant, and the golden chandeliers sparkled brighter than the stars.

"Shouko, this is amazing!" You said as you looked around with your jaw dropped.

"I can study extra comfortably now. My tush won't get sore on these seats.
And a coffee shop?? I'll never be tired again! I think I might develop a caffeine addiction."

You continued to look around in awe, unaware that because of that you stood out like a sore thumb.

"Um, Shouko, is there something on my face? People won't stop staring at me..!"

"No. You're just a little too excited."

"Oh! Okay I'll calm down now. I'll be cool!

Calm and cool." You sat in one of the large chairs and let yourself slide down until you were partially laying on it.

"So cool..."

Shouko giggled a bit and took a seat across from you while doing the same.

It was about a minute later that you heard a loud voice.

"Oh my goodness, ____! Is that really you??"

You looked over to the entrance and saw Aiko waving away, next to her was Yuuko who stood with her arms crossed.

Aiko quickly ran up to you and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"A new addition to the team! This year is going to be so much fun!" She began slipping down in the chair too.

"Well, we'll have to see. ______ was in class F and became friends with them.
You better not betray us on ST wars."

You looked over at Yuuko and stuck your tongue out jokingly. She scoffed and opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by Aiko.