Getting to know her

E:  Ericka.....
J:  Nice name
E:  wanna go sit down?
J:  Yeah sure
They walked over to a booth by the window. They started to talk for awhile,  getting to know each other better. The waiter came over and started to list a bunch food items.  Ericka orderd a strawberry donut and a coffee.  Jake orderd a strawberry donut but with a protein shake.
Waiter:  okay I will be back with your orders.
J:  Okay,  thank you
Ericka smiled at the waiter.

ERICKA POV

I'm so excited to meet Jake finally.  His smile is better in real life. We talked for awhile and I felt a connection. Finally I spoke up asked for his number.
E:  Hey I feel like we can be "friends" and I was wondering if we could exchange numbers?
J:  Sure (Hands her his phone)
I hand him my phone and hehands me his.  I type in my number and I stare into his eyes.  I love him.

JAKE'S POV

I type my number in her phone.  I think I love her.  But she probably only wants to be friends.  But I love her.
The waiter walks to our table and sets down my protein shake and my strawberry donut. The waiter also sets down Erickas order and we begin to eat.  We laugh and we stare in each other's eyes.  We have a conection.......

OH BOY WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT OHHH ❤❤❤