A New Day

Jake:  "BRO,  OH MY GOD,  WHAT THE HELL? "

ERIKA POV

I woke up to the sound of Jake screaming,  probably another prank.  I got up to see what all this chaos was and saw Tessa laughing.  What happened?
Tessa:  (laughing) "oh my fricking hell"
Erika: "what is going on?"
Tessa: "Jake just got pranked!"
Erika: "oh god"
Tessa:  "Here's the story,  so I was awake before everyone else setting up this prank. I know he loves donuts,  so I got ketchup and put it in a jelly donut. He was tired so he didn't think anything of it.  So he took a big bite out of it.  You should of seen his face,  it was priceless."
Erika:  "Did you get it on video? "
Tessa:  "Of course"
Jake:  "Bruh,  does anyone care about me? "
Erika: "oh sorry babe,  good morning love! " (Kissed him on forehead)
Jake:  (laughs)
I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a good old kale bag.  I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop.  I reached into my bag of kale and took a piece out and ate it. Mmmmmm,  nothing like some kale.

I opened up the YouTube tab and shearched up Jakes channel. I saw his newest vlog and decided to watch it. He doesn't know I watch his vlogs.

So I was watching his vlog when all of a sudden he started to mention me. He said he was going to pull a "prank"   on me.  Here's what he said,
Jake:  "So tomorrow,  (which is today) 
I am going to prank Erika.  I am going to tell her that the doctor got the gender of our baby wrong and tell her that it is only a boy.  She was really excited about having twins. I am going to sit her down in my room and talk to her.  She is gonna have no idea"

Yeah,  sure I have "no idea". I am gonna tell him off,  oh you wait for it.

HEY GUYS,  THX FOR OVER 2K READS.  I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS AND I AM SO EXCITED TO GET MORE INTO THE BOOK.  BYE BOOS ILY 💞