A Day To Remember

There she was, amazing as can be.
J:  Hey (he smiled)
E:  Hey,  so happy to see you!  (She blushes)  Come on in.
I walked in the door to a beautiful house.  It wasn't even a house,  it was a MANSION. I thought the Team 10 house was a mansion. The entrance had a giagantic chandler and two sets of stairs leading up to the second car. There was two big rooms next to the entrance. The first room was a dining room and the second was a living room,  with a sectional couch and a flat screen TV.
R:  Are you hungry,  I got some food in the kitchen.  You like Taco Bell?
J:  I love Taco Bell, it's the best!
E:  Good, let's go
She lead me into a beautiful kitchen.  It had so many white cabinets.  It was all white with another Chandler.  I saw a cute little table with a black table cloth over it.  The kitchen  smelled like cupcakes.
E: Let's Sit
I sat down across from Erika,  I loved her so much.  We started to laugh,  her laugh was the cutest.  She brought out a taco that had my name on it.  I unwrapped the taco. 
E:  I hope you like what I got you.  You can pick the stuff you don't want.
J:  I will eat whatever you give me.
Erika blushes as he talks.  She puts a taco in front of me and I unwrap it.
She got my order right,  no one ever gets my order right,  wow
J: I am surprised you got my order right,  my best friend Anthiny,  can't get it right.
E:  Wow,  I am pretty amazing. 
J:  You are pretty amazing.  (Erika blushes)
I had to speak up I couldn't hold back.
J:  I feel like we have a connection.  We would be a perfect team.
E:  I feel like that too...

OH BOY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN,  ARE THEY GONNA DATE?  WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??  ILY 😘💘