Getting Ready

We finished working out and I said goodbye to Ray.
R:  To,  I had a good time,  good luck on your date.
J: Thanks dude
I walked over to Blood Shark and started him up again
AT HOME
I went to my room and take a shower.  The steam felt so good ony face after that long sweaty workout.  I got out of the shower and put my towel on.
NARRATOR:  He combed his hair and put some hair spray in to help his hair hold up.  He needed to be perfect for her so he put on some cologne. He wanted to impress her so he needed to pick an outfit.  He grabbed a red shirt and put over  a black jacket. Then pulled out some black pants out. He looked hot. 

JAKES POV

This time there were no cameras,  for no blog.  I wanted this to be a day to remember.  I didn't want to shove a camera in her face and make her uncomfortable.  I wanted her to think of me as a nice and positive guy.  I think she would like me.  I want her to like me for who I am, not for all of my followers and my views. Normally i would joke about views.  No,  today was not about vlogs,  it was about friendship.

NARRATOR:  He had a pep talk in the mirror.  It was just to hang out.  It was okay. He walked out of his room and downstairs.  He put his white Yeezys and headed out the doors.  This time I took Rainbro to her house.  He drove all the way to 4958 Vemuri Lane (this address is made up) he started at the house it was huge!

  He drove all the way to 4958 Vemuri Lane (this address is made up) he started at the house it was huge!

JAKES POV

My heart was beating so fast.  It was a beautiful house.  I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.  Ericka opened the door,  looking beautiful as ever...

I'M GONNA CALL YOU GUYS MY LITTLE TURTLES.  WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??  SHOUTOUT TO BREANNA,  LAISHA,  AND DANIELLE!!