Unexpected Visitor

JAKES POV
Tessa:  OH MY GOD TWINS!
Jake: I can't believe it,  I am so excited!
We were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Erika ran and opened the door.  She quickly shut the door.
Jake:  What babe?
Erika:  My ex.
Jake:  What?
Erika:  Yeah,  he saw me and he looks mad.
(Did I mention she moved in?)
Jake:  Move,  let me open it.  What's his name?
Erika: Steven (S=Steven)
Jake:  Well I'm gonna talk to "Steven"
Erika backed up and Chad held her tight (not in a lovey dovey way).  I opened the door and stood there.
Jake:  Hello?
Steven:  Erika, here?
Jake:  Why?
Steven:  Just let me in
Jake:  No (pushes him away)
Steven:  Bro, move!
Jake:  You can't just come in our house. 
Chance came to the door.
Chance:  Bro,  what are you doing?
Steven:  Let.....me.... see.... ERIKA!!  (he pushes away Chance and runs in)
He spots Erika and runs over to Erika. 
C:  DUDE GO AWAY!!
S:  Give me ERIKA!!
Erika started to cry.

ERIKAS POV

I stood there in Chad's arms, shaking.  Here's what happened in the past with him. I met him in a coffee shop,  two years ago.  We dated for about 2 months before he got abusive. One day I woke up in his house with someone next to me.  He heard rumors going around that I was cheating on him.  I woke up and someone smacked my face,  hard.
Erika:  Wtf?
Steven:  YOUR CHEATING ON ME!
He began smacking a hitting me across the face for something I did not do.
Erika:  STEVEN,  I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!
I guess he heard it the wrong way
Steven:  I KNEW IT (slaps across face)
I began to cry and get out of bed. I ran as fast as I could to the front door.  I began to dial my aunts phone number     and call her.
E:  Pick me up at Stevens place,  NOW.
I hung up the phone without an answer.  I saw a black Toyota pull up the the parking garage.  Steven still behind me.  I got in the car and drove off.  That was the last time I ever saw him, but now,  he is standing right in front of me....

I KNOW SHE MIGHT OF NOT HAD AN EX NAMED STEVEN.  BUT IS I S JUST A STORY,  SO ROLL WITH IT BYE BOOS ILY❤