Proposal

JAKES POV
I was standing under two big and  beautiful trees,  in a tux.  I had flowers in my hand and Team 10 standing around me.  I saw Erikas car pull up she was with Tessa. They got out of the car,  both looking beautiful.  I look  over to Chance and he has his eyes all over Tessa.  Maybe Chessa is real. I saw Erika put her hand over her mouth in shock.  I smiled and walked over to her.  I took her hand a kissed her forehead.
E:  Jakey Poo!
J:  Erika Muffin  (he kissed her)
I lead her under the two beautiful trees.  Tessa was crying and Chance had his arm around her. I had the ring in my back pocket and I was ready to go.
J:  Erika,  you are the greatest person  I have ever met. You are always there for me and I will always be there for you.  I never thought a little note would me and someone close together.  You are trustworthy and I can't ever let you go. You are amazing and beautiful.  (I got down on one knee) Erika Costell, will you marry  me?
Erika stood there shocked. She was blushing so much.
E:  YES OF COURSE BABY!!
She jumped up and kissed me.  Team 10 clapped.  We were engaged.

SO I AM NOT GONNA CALL YOU GUYS TURTLES BC THAT IS WEIRD.  I AM GONNA CALL YOU GUYS MY BOOS!  😂😂😂 ILY 😘💘 (THE FOR 500+ VIEWS)