Firework Day

4 MONTHS LATER

JAKES POV

Today is the day that I surprise Erika with the fireworks.  I have been counting down the days till this event.  I told her to dress formal for tonight.  The time was 5:14 and it started at 7: 25 so I had to get ready. 

I took a quick shower,  and used my shampoo and conditioner. When I got out I dried off and put a towel around myself. I gelled up my hair so it would stay put. It was now 5: 00 Then to my closet.  What to wear?

For once I didn't wear merch.  I wore a blue flannel with black jeans,  And some nice black shoes.  It felt weird not wearing Yezzys. Now it was 5:30

I wanted to be early so we could rent a really cute hut. I told her to be ready at 5:50 so I headed downstairs.  There she stood,  beautiful as always.

I walked up to her and gave a kiss on the cheek.  I held her hand out to me and put on a special "Jerika" bracelet.  It was made just for her.

Erika:  "Awe babe,  you didn't have to do this." (She started tearing up)

Jake:  "Yes I did."

I took her hand and waved goodbye to Tessa, Milo, and Mimi.  Tessa was watching the kids while we had our special moment. 

I lead her to the car and opened the door for her.  When she opened the door she was surprised with a bunch of roses on her seat.

She picked the roses up and smelled them,  the cream filled up with the wonderful aroma of roses.

Erika:  "Where are we going? "

Jake:  "It's a surprise"

I started the car and soon enough we arrived.

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN HOLDING BACK FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR A LONG TIME.  BUT IT IS FINALLY HERE!