I Swear

Megan: BABY! 

ERIKA'S POV

I can't believe that Meg turned on me.  She knew the whole story about the abusive relationship.  I started to cry and Jake ran over.
Jake:  Babe,  it's okay.
Erika:   No it's not,  let's go upstairs.
Me and Jake headed upstairs.  I closed the door and sat in my bed.  I crawled into Jakes arms and put my head in my hands,  and cried.  

Jake held onto me so tight.  Megan is going to get hurt.  I warned her,  and if she gets hurt, in not gonna feel bad.
I heard laughing downstairs and stomps up the stairs.  The door flew open.

Chance: Jake!  Oh my god,  Erika are you okay?

I  sat there,  not picking my head up.  I felt Jake move his hand.  I moved my finger a little bit,  enough to see his face.  He put his finger over his mouth  and shushed him. I felt loved. 

Chance:  Jake, come here, I need to talk to you (he whispered)

Jake: Babe,  hold on,  I'll be right back.

Erika: okay.

I was left alone sitting there while they went in the hallway.

JAKES POV

Me and Chance went into the hallway and he started to look at me worried.

Chance:  Bro,  Meg doesn't even care

Jake:  about Erika?

Chance:  She said,  "I don't even care that Erika is upset,  she is pathetic. "

Jake:  Yo,  that's so rude. That's it,  I never really liked Megan.  I think she should move out and leave Team 10, cause I'm done.

Chance:  I was thinking the same thing.  We are all family and she is not family when she says that. 

I put my hand on the door knob to my room. I put my eyes straight on the ripped up pictures on the floor.  They were pictures of Erika and Megan. Erika Sat there ripping up pictures crying,  her makeup running down her face.  She did really care about Megan.  

HEY GUYS,  SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE.  MY GRANDPA'S IN THE HOSPITAL ANDY FAMILY IS FACING ISSUES.  I HOPE I CAN POST MORE.  ILY❤BOOS BYE!