Night To Remember

ERIKA'S POV:

I was so shocked when I saw where we were.  We were at my dream place, Couple Fireworks. I have dreamed for this moment.  He was the best husband and best Daddy.
Erika:  Oh My god babe..
Jake:  You excited?
Erika:  Of course I'm excited (kisses Jake)
Jake:  Then,  let's go! 

JAKES POV

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the check in area.  I got an idea to play with her alittle.

Jake: Maybe we can do it.... (He smirks)

Erika: Stop being a dick (laughs)

Jake: What? It's private

Erika: i'll think (laughs)

Jake: I am even perpared. (Pulls out condoms😂)

Erika:  JAKE,  put those away.

Jake:  Whatever you want sweetie pie

We laugh and check in.

AFTER

We got our little hut.  It was blue with hearts on the side.  We walk in and there is a white bed and some drinks.  There was a mini fridge with drinks and food. I look up and see a little glass window pointing to the sky.  That must be where the fireworks go off.

Erika looked at me and kissed me.  It turned out into a make out session.  She started to tug my shirt.  I knew it would work! 

(I'm not putting sexual content in yet)

After a lot of that the announcer came on. I put my shirt,  boxer,  and pants back on.  Erika put her bra,  underwear,  shirt,  and pants on as well.  We acted like nothing happened. 

Then it started,  the fireworks flew up into the sky....