Suprise

I'm so excited he asked me to be his girlfriend,  I could cry.
J:  Oh my god.  Now I can tell the Jake Paulers!
E:  Yeah let's do it!
Jake picked up his blog camera and started to vlog.  I am so excited for it to be official.
J:  GOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERS!! I am joined with the amazing,  Erika.
E:  Hey Jake Paulers!
J:  So we have really big news  Do you want me to say it Erika?
E:  Yeah SAY IT!
J:  Oh boy she is hyped.  We are......
Jerika:  DATING!!
Jake kissed me and I kissed back.  He put down the camera and started to make out.  He pulled me onto his bed.  Soon enough,  they were unclothed.  (I'm not getting into the dirty stuff yet,  maybe later in the story)
AFTER
E:  That was amazing.
J:  I love you
E:  Love you too Jakey Poo.
After that I was shocked.  I got up and reveled my naked self.  I searched for my clothes.  When I found my clothes I headed for the shower. 
JAKES POV
I sat in bed thinking to myself.  What just happened?  I was shocked,  I had no words.
NARRATOR:  Erika got out of the shower and put on her makeup.  She walked out of the bathroom and the room was empty.  She decided to go for a comfy outfit. Erika had a stomach ache so she walked down stairs to get medicine. She headed straight for Tessa.
E:  Hey T
T:  Hey E (she laughed)
E:  What's so funny?
T:  What happened up there?
E:  Up where?
T:  In Jakes room
E:  Oh, stuff
T:  Okay E whatever you say (she laughed)
E:  Anyways,  do have any medicine for a stomach ache?
T:  No, wait.  Oh shoot,  did you use protection?
E:  I can't remember, why?
T:  You might be (she gulped)  pregnant......

OH MY GOD.  IS SHE PREGNANT?  WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?  IDK.  BYE ILY 😍😘😋💘