2

It was lunch time for the inmates. It was no surprise to Niall that he had to bring a baton with him.

The guards in the division with him told him that lunch and recess is the times where inmates do crazy things.

It was Niall's second day and he strangely wanted some action to happen.

His job was boring to say the least. He didn't like that he had to just stand around watching dangerous men all day like they're children.

He wanted to break up a fight or stop a inmate from committing suicide or even catch a inmate with a hidden weapon.

Niall let out a breathe as he scanned his eyes over each table of inmates. One in particular that caught his eye was Harry's table.

There was a guy a lot less bulkier than all the other inmates and was even skinnier than Niall.

Niall watched the other inmate who was talking and laughing with Harry swing an arm around the skinny one and his hand went in between the skinny ones legs.

Niall watched in disgust as the bulky inmate's arm moved up and down and the skinny one didn't even look pleasured.

The skinny one's face looked so helpless as all the other inmates at their table continued to laugh and play like nothing was happening.

Niall took at step forward only to be stopped by the guard he was warned about yesterday, Tomlinson.

"Leave it. Our job isn't to care for the inmates ." Tomlinson says as he slowly removed his arm from in front of Niall.

"I don't care that he's a inmate. I care that he's getting sexually assaulted. You expect me not to do anything ?" Niall questions with a look of distress as his eyes wandered back to the table.

"You do realize you're in Division C, right ?" Tomlinson says with raised eyebrows.

"And ?"

"Division C is the second worst division in this whole place. There's nine divisions in total, you do the math."

"What did he do ?"

"He's been raping his niece since she was six, she's thirteen now ."

"Oh. Is Harry in this division because of his incident ?" Niall asks crossing his arms over his chest as he turned to the inmates. He definitely wasn't about to help out the lad now, he deserves it.

"Nah , he was at first put in Division A. He was transferred here from nearly killing another inmate. Styles dropped the soap and.... you know the rest."

Niall couldn't hold in his laugh. "That guy really hates being touched without consent ."

"Who wouldn't . " Tomlinson says joining Niall with his chuckles.

"What made you want to be a security guard ?" Niall asks smoothly changing the subject. He didn't want their conversation to evolve around Harry.

"I need the money. What about you ?"

"Same ."