10

Niall thought that since Harry kidnapped him he would at least let him eat what he wanted. But Harry had other plans and now Niall was sitting at the table staring at his untouched plate.

Niall felt like a child to say the least. Harry was seated across from him with folded arms staring at him like a awaiting mother.

It all started this morning.

Niall smelt the food Harry was making from upstairs so he raced down stairs expecting his mouth to water at the sight of the food Harry had made.

To Niall's disappointment Harry had made savory oatmeal with an egg and nut butter, banana, and chia seed toast.

The breakfast was healthy, way too healthy in Niall's opinion so Niall settled on not eating it.

Niall went to the refrigerator thinking he would eat something else but Harry stopped him and told him to sit at the table.

"I don't understand why you won't just eat it. I'm not feeding you anything else ." Harry says rubbing his face in frustration.

Niall shrugs. "You don't have to . I'll just starve myself to death . Then this nightmare will be over sooner than later ."

"Don't be dramatic . This isn't a nightmare and it wouldn't have to be this way if you get your act together ."

"No , it wouldn't be this way if you weren't fucking delusional ."

"I'm not delusional ." Harry says before standing from his seat making his way towards Niall.

When he's in front of Niall he grabs the spoon from Niall's bowl dipping oatmeal onto it then putting the spoon near Niall's mouth.

"Eat ." Harry demands

"No ."

"Niall , stop being difficult. " Harry says bringing the spoon closer to Niall's mouth.

"I said no !" Niall says smacking the bowl off the table and onto the floor.

Harry looks at the mess on the floor then back at Niall. Harry slams the spoon on the table then grabs Niall by his shoulder and shoves him onto the floor near the mess.

"Clean it up . Now !" Harry says as Niall just stares at him not moving an inch.

Harry raises his eyebrows at Niall tapping his foot onto the floor impatiently waiting for Niall to move.

Suddenly Harry kicks Niall in the face with his right foot. Niall grabs his eye in pain as Harry takes a handful of his hair in his hand and drags him back to his room.

Harry threw open the door stopping for a moment then he picks Niall up and throws him onto the bed.

"Didn't I tell you who runs things here ?" Harry says unbuckling his pants.

Niall eyes widen. "What are you doing ?"

Harry doesn't respond. He turns Niall over and his first thought was to scream. The sound couldn't make it out of Niall's mouth as Harry covered his mouth with his hand.

Niall harshly bit Harry's hand so Harry yelped in pain then pushed Niall's head into the sheets so no one would hear him. Niall felt his pants then his trousers being pulled down by Harry.

Niall only heard Harry's breathing with no movements so he started to question what Harry was doing.

Just as he thought Harry was going to rape him he felt Harry lean downwards then his breathe was felt on his ear.

"I can easily take advantage of you . Think about that the next time you want to disobey me ." Harry says into Niall's ear before whacking his bum then leaving.