14

Niall's parents had just closed their door not before telling their son that they were getting ready for bed.

Niall was on his way to sleep too but couldn't because of the sudden growling of his stomach. Niall has always had late night cravings so he wasn't surprised by his stomach .

Niall went down the steps and to the connected kitchen searching in the cabinets for a specific pan. Niall turned on the stove deciding he was going to make a taco since it was quick and easy to make.

Niall felt chill bumps form on his arms once he felt a breeze hit his arm like a window had been opened.

Niall abandoned his heating pan and went to find where that breeze had came from. Just as Niall suspected the living room window was open so he closed it then went back to the kitchen.

When his mother was knitting in her chair earlier she complained that it was to hot so she opened the window probably forgetting to close it back.

Niall patiently waited for the small amount of cooking oil in the pot to heat up so he could put his tortilla shell in the pan.

A creek of the floor behind him  was enough to make his breathe hitch.

Niall went to turn around and see who made the noise but couldn't as the anonymous person covered Niall's mouth with his left hand.

"Baby—" The stranger continued to whisper into his ear but Niall wasn't listening.

Niall could've sworn that the voice of his supposed "burglar" sounded like Harry. The strong arms from the burglar looked exactly like Harry's.

But then again it was only a dream and Niall can't blame or be mad at Harry over a dream.

Niall's mind couldn't help but wonder back to that collar thing that he found yesterday and how weird Harry acted about it.

That thought alone made Niall get out of bed seeing as it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

Niall went downstairs to find Harry but he wasn't in the kitchen nor was he in his room or in the bathroom.

When Niall heard the front door open and close he knew it was Harry and wasn't surprised when he seen him carrying grocery bags.

"Hi ." Harry says once he notices Niall standing near the entry way.

"Hey, I was looking for you ." Niall says blushing when Harry kissed his cheek when he was walking past him still not used to the affection.

"I was going to leave a note but I thought that would be a bit to much." Harry says as he places the bags on the counter.

"Not because of that. I need to talk to you ." Niall says before sitting on the stool.

"About what ?"

"Well , I know why you were acting weird yesterday about what I found in the closet ."

Harry raises an eyebrow. "You do ?"

Niall nods. "And I just want you to know that won't be happening anymore ."