Him

"Elena? How do I look?" I say.
"Caroline, you look perfect! You're wedding is going to be perfect, and you're walking down the aisle to the perfect man!" Elena says. I'm getting married to Stefan today.
"Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this!" Bonnie goes first, then Elena, and now me. I walk down the aisle and stand in front of Stefan.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of these two people." He keeps talking, but I tune out, I can only think about one thing. I can only think about him.
"Do you Caroline Forbes take this man in sickness and in health, Till death do us part?" He looks at me.
"I-I can't I'm sorry!" I say and speed away as fast as I can. All I can think about is Klaus! About how I regret asking him to leave. I can't marry Stefan when I want to be with someone else.
When I arrive at his house in New Orleans, Klaus is alone in his living room. I changed out of my wedding dress into regular clothes earlier. I knock on his door.
"Caroline? What are you doing here?"
"Today I was supposed to marry Stefan, but I couldn't do it. I didn't want to marry him."
"So you fled your own wedding and came here?"
"Yes, Yes! I could only think about you when he was talking to me, when I was getting ready, when Elena said perfect man!"
"Love, What are you saying?"
"I'm still in love with you! A-a-and I think we should be together." I say.
I kiss him.

Stefan's POV
"Elena she left!" I say.
"She won't pick up her phone!" Damon says.
"She's with him! I know she is!" I say.
"Who?" Elena says.
"Klaus!" I say.
"Caroline! Where are you?" Damon says to his phone.
"Give me the phone." I say and Damon hands it to me.
"Stefan, please don't be ma-"
"Don't be mad! You just left me at the alter! You left!" I yell.
"Would you rather me have regretted our marriage? Not be as happy as I could have been?!?" She says.
"You could've at least told me! Not just walking, running away!" I say.
"Stefan, I'm sorry. I love you, but not the way I love Klaus."
"Caroline, just be careful around him."
"He would never hurt me."
"Maybe not him, but people who hate him."
"Just so you know, Klaus wanted to have your permission before we do anything." She says.
"Goodbye Caroline."
"Bye Stefan." She hangs up the phone.