Stop!

"Care, what's wrong?" Elena says sitting next to me on the bar stool.
"Nothing." I say and twirl my straw in my drink.
"I know that's a lie."
"No, seriously, I'm fine."
"If you say so."
"I do say so!" I yell at her.
"Geez Care, no need to yell."
"Yeah." I say and drop my straw.
"I'll call Stefan, I'm pretty sure he knows a way to cheer you up."
"Really? Sex. No. Don't call him." Not with him at least. I say in my head.
"Care, Tell me."
"Today is important to someone I know, and it makes me think I made the wrong decision."
"Who?"
"You don't know him." Lie.
"Oh. I thought I would have at least heard about him since you seem to care so much."
"I met him when I was visiting the sheriff trip with my mom. That trip was so boring! Him made it better." Lie #2.
"What's his name?"
"Austin." Lie #3.
"What does he look like?"
"Beautiful blondes curls that i could run my fingers through all day. Gorgeous blue eyes that I could drown in. Sexy, sexy accent.  He's so strong. Damn near perfect. I don't know why I let him slip away." Truth, just not about Austin.
"Sounds like you're describing Klaus."
"Ugh! Elena, been there, done that."
"Okay!"
"I just don't know why I didn't stay with him. He was perfect."
"Care, are you in love with Austin?"
"Yes."
"Are you in love with Stefan?"
"Yes, I love him, but I'm not in love with him."
"What's today that's so special for Austin?"
"It's his wedding day. He's marrying Camille."
"Care! You have to go tell him the truth, before it's too late!"
"Elena, I can't I can't break up him and Camille because I'm in love with him."
"Yes you can."
"What if he's not in love with me?"
"Care, I know you're lying, you're talking about Klaus. I know he's in love with you."
"Come with me to New Orleans."
"Okay, let's pack."
"No time for that! Come on." I say and grab her hand, we speed to the airport and grab first class tickets to New Orleans.
"You love Klaus."
"Yes, I do."
"How long?"
"Since the ay of graduation. I realize how he makes me feel different from everyone else. How he chose me over revenge."
"I'll be your maid of honor."
"Of course." I say and smile.
We arrive in New Orleans.
"Elena we have to hurry."
"Do you know where the weeding is?"
"Yes, his backyard."
"And where is that?"
"Uh, I dont know, let me ask someone."
"Excuse me, do you know where Klaus Mikaelson lives? I'm an old friend and I'm late for the wedding." I say to a short girl.
"Oh! I'm Davina, I'm actually on. My where there too. You can ride with me."
"Thank you so much! Elena come on."
"No problem." Davina says and gets in her car. We all drive to the Mikaelson house, it's beautiful. Camille must have planned the wedding with the way it looks.
We walk to the front door and go inside.
"Hurry, we don't want to miss it!" Davina says and we rush to the backyard.
Klaus' POV
"If you believe this couple should not wed, speak now or forever hold your piece." He says.
The doors to the house open and three girls come running out."STOP!" She yells. I know that voice from anywhere. It's Caroline. Everyone turns and looks at her. I can tell she's scared.
"Caroline?" I say.
"You can't marry her! No! I-I'm in love with you. You chose me over everyone, and I didn't choose you once. You chose me over revenge, you chose me over your hybrids. I never thought I would fall in love with you, Never. If you ask 16 year old me, I would probably say Tyler. But no, that's not who I want to spend the rest of my life with. And-and I'm sorry I ruined your wedding camille, but I couldn't let him slip away again. I couldn't let you marry him when I love him more. You know this is not like me to do this Klaus, I really do love you. I was just afraid because it as you who made me feel like this. I love you. God I love you so much you would never be able to understand." She says.
I love Caroline more than Camille, I'm marrying Camille because I didn't want her to die alone. I also didn't think Caroline would come back. I will always pick Caroline. I speed away from Camille to Caroline.
"I'll always pick you." I whisper in her ear and grab her hand.
Caroline's POV
I'm holding Klaus' hand as tight as possible, i never want to lose him again.
"Love, where are we going?"
"Paris. You said we would go, so we're going."
He smiles.
We get on a plane to Paris.
"I didn't think you would leave?"
"My wedding or Mystic Falls?"
"Your wedding."
"Why?"
"I didn't think you were still in love with me."
"Caroline, I'll always be in love with you." I smile and kiss him.
"I love you."
"I love you too." He says.
"No one is in first class with us."
"What are you suggesting?"
I kiss him.
"Something like this, but less clothes."
Elena's POV
"YOU BROUGHT HER HERE TO RUIN THEE WEDDING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DONT YOU BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE?" Davina yells at me.
"Of course I believe in true love, why do you think I brought Caroline to Klaus! And don't YELL AT ME FOR RUINING CAMILLE'S WEDDING WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" I yell back at her.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Camille says running to me.
"Why the hell am i getting yelled at? I wasn't the one who ran off with the groom! Nor was I the one marrying the wrong person!" I yell.
"Get out!" Camille yells.
"Gladly." I say and walk out the door.
Elijah comes running out.
"Elena, wait."
"What? Her to yell at. Me too?"
"No. I wanted to say thank you for bringing Caroline here, my brother was never truly happy with Camille."
"You're welcome. I knew her and Stefan weren't going to last."
"Of course since he was seeing Rebekah."
"What? He cheated on Care?"
"Well, to be fair, caroline did just run away with Klaus."
"I guess so, seems like they both wanted to be with originals. Just leaves one without an original lover." I say and laugh."
"And that is you, I presume."
"Yeah."
"Maybe we can change that."
"Elijah, aren't you supposed to be the proper one." I say and straighten my posture.
He speeds behind me, "Not always." He whispers in my ear and speeds off into the house. The Mikaelson charm.
Caroline's POV
I'm laying next to Klaus who is asleep. I love him so much. I know I will never regret going and ruining his wedding. I care about him with all my heart, there is no one I would rather be with.