Make Up

"Caroline how could you?" He yelled.
"You didn't care!"
"Of course I cared!"
"No! You didn't! All you cared about was making your army!! What about me and Harry!"
"I cared! Why do you think I stayed out late every night building an army to protect you two? I do everything for you two!"
"Everything but be here!"
Harry starts crying. I turn around to walk into his nursery. Klaus follows me. I pick up the baby and grab the bottle.
"Let me feed him." Klaus says.
"Do you even know how?" I say.
"Of course I do! You may think I don't care or they I never help but I do! I do! So stop trying to be mad when you know I help, I love him, I love you, I take care of him, I help!" He says.
I slam the bottle into his chest and hand him Harry. I walk out of the room and into our bedroom. I grab a bag and put some of my clothes in the bag. I hear Klaus walk in the room.
"What are you doing?"
"Harry and I are going to stay and Elena and Damon's for a few nights." I say and continue putting stuff in my bag.
"Love, no. Leaving won't do any good."
"I need a break from you. I need a break from you not being here! You not helping!"
"You're not taking my son with you."
"He's our son, and yes I am. You can't make me stay!"
"Caroline! Stop! Harry is staying. You can go but he's safest with me. You know he is."
I through the bag of my packed clothes at him. He catches it and sits it on the bed next to me.
I start crying.
"Love stop crying." He says and sits next to me.
"Klaus I just want you to be here more! You missed his first steps! You didn't care he could walk!"
"I don't care he can walk? I don't care?!? Caroline! It kills me that I missed it! It kills me I'm not here more. But I rather be here less than see either one of you hurt! I do this all to protect you! Caroline we have so many enemies! It will be easy for someone to hurt a defenseless little baby!"
"Harrison is our son, maybe you should start acting like he is." I say and walk out the room.
Klaus follows me, "Why do you keep walking away?"
"I love you that's why! I love you so much that it hurts, it hurts looking at you, at Harrison cause all I see is you. He's your twin. I just want you to see him grow up the way I'm seeing him grow up. I want you to be here and not killing people or doing what ever it is you do!"
"I am, I am now. I finished the army, they will protect Harry and you at all cost."
I hug him. He hugs me back.
"I love you."
"I love you too Caroline."
"Come on, let's go to sleep."
"Gladly." He says and we walk to the bed and go to sleep.