Chapter 1: In Real Life Is Coming To Town!

Jennifer's POV

I have a feeling that today is going to be a great day. I have a shift this morning at the Disney Store from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. I usually work on the top floor of the store, but I do also sometimes work on the main floor. As for my job at the store, I work as a cashier, and I'm also the assistant manager, which I recently just got promoted to, and that I'm really blessed to be in this position. Halfway through my shift, I got a very surprising visitor, my cousin Sydne. "What's up my dear cousin?" She came in with a smile. "Syd, thanks for paying a visit!! I'm doing ok today, how about yourself?" I replied with a smile. "I'm doing fine. Well, I came over toady because I wanted to let you know that, In Real Life is coming to Brooklyn today, and I believe it's near your place!" She smiled. "Wait, by In Real Life, do you mean Chance, Michael, Brady, Drew, and Sergio?" I asked Sydne. "Yes, I mean those guys!" She lightly screamed. "Oh my gosh, this has got to be a joke or something." I replied as Sydne took a few minutes to look up something on her phone. "Would Chance's tweet prove it all?" She said as she showed me the tweet. "Oh my gosh, this really is happening" I screamed on the inside. "What time does your shift end?" She asked. "I'm done by 2:00 pm." I said. "That's perfect. Their pop-up show is at 4:30 pm at the Atlantic Terminal Mall." Sydne said. "Wait, really? That's only about 15 minutes from my place!" I replied. "You can meet me at my place and we'll go from there." I smiled. "Perfect!" Sydne said.

------Many minutes later; 3:30 pm------

My shift ended about 1 1/2 hours ago, which felt like it was only 30 minutes ago. By the time I got home, Sydne arrived at my place shortly after I did, which was about 30 minutes after I got home. While Sydne was waiting for me, I decided to take a quick shower so I look fresh for when we go see In Real Life. After my shower, I went to my room to pick out an outfit for the show. Sydne was already dressed in her outfit, which she was wearing her Fall Out Boy-inspired outfit, which I was in love with! (A.N. - Picture of what Sydne's outfit looks like is posted below).

It took me a while to pick out an outfit to wear, so I wore some comfortable clothes for now, and I invited my cousin Sydne to my room to help me pick out an outfit

It took me a while to pick out an outfit to wear, so I wore some comfortable clothes for now, and I invited my cousin Sydne to my room to help me pick out an outfit. "Syd, this is so hard. What should I wear?" I asked. I gave my cousin the permission to look through my clothes so look for an outfit for me. A few minutes go by, and she finally had an outfit picked out. "What about these red jeans, and this "Run DMC" shirt, paired with this black infinity scarf, these boots, *looks through my jewelry*, and these earrings?" She suggested. I glanced over at the outfit, and I was impressed. "I LOVE this outfit! Great choice, cousin." I smiled as Sydne walked out of my room so I can change. (A.N. - Outfit that Jennifer will be wearing is posted below).

After I got dressed, I went to my bathroom and quickly curled my hair

After I got dressed, I went to my bathroom and quickly curled my hair. I had no idea what to do with my hair, so I just decided to curl it. Once I finished curling it, I went out to show Sydne how I look. "Syd, how do I look?" I asked her. "Cousin, you look amazing! In Real Life would be shocked to see you." Sydne giggled. "Awww thanks. Ready to go now?" I giggled. "Ready as I ever will be." She smiled as we grabbed our bags and headed out the door.

------15 minutes later------

We finally arrived at the Atlantic Terminal Mall, and we walked around to find where In Real Life was having their pop-up show. We finally found it after 5 minutes of looking. Luckily we were about 30 minutes early, and there wasn't much people near the front yet, so we ran to get our front spots and stayed there until the show began. When it came to the hour of 4:30 pm, the fans started screaming, as Michael, Sergio, Brady, Drew, and Chance walked up onto the stage and started singing. One of the songs they sang was their song "Eyes Closed."

They also sang covers of some songs like "Despacito" and many others. (A.N. - Cover of Despacito is posted below).

The pop-up show lasted about 1 hour, which was pretty awesome. After the show ended, Sydne and I decided to walk around the mall, and maybe do some shopping. After we were walking around for the past 10 minutes, I was getting annoyed because I kept hearing someone shout for me, but I could never pin out who it was. It wasn't until I heard the voice again, I turned around, and it turned out to be, Chance Perez? Why would Chance Perez of In Real Life run after me? Sydne and I paused in our tracks and waited for him to catch me. "Chance, hold on a second. Why are you running after us?" Sydne asked. "Well, I was actually wanting to talk to you. *Looks straight at me*" Chance said. "Wait, me?" I replied. "Yes, you." He replied. "Why do you want to talk to my cousin?" Sydne asked. "Well, I was hoping if, you'd want to hang out with me sometime." Chance said. In my head I was thinking, *Wait, hold on one second. Chance Perez is asking ME, to hang out with him. Oh my gosh.* "Can you give me one second, Chance?" I said. "For sure." He replied.

I pulled Sydne over to the side where he couldn't hear what we were talking about. "Cousin, Chance is asking you to hang out, like, oh my gosh." Sydne screamed quietly. "Shhh, quiet down. He can't hear what we're talking about." I told Sydne. "Ohh sorry." She said. "So, are you going to say yes to Chance's invitation?" She asked. "Well, to be honest, I don't know. I don't really know him that well, and I just saw him today." I told Sydne. "Well, you just got invited to hang out with one of the cutest guys in BoyBand! You have to say yes!" Sydne said. It took me a few minutes before we walked back over to Chance. "So, are you able to hang out with me sometime?" Chance asked again. "Well, when are you available?" I replied. The smile that came upon his face was so cute. "Are you free, tomorrow?" He asked. I looked over at Sydne, then looked back at Chance. "Well, I'm actually off tomorrow from work so, I am free tomorrow." I replied. "Gosh, that's perfect! Could we possibly exchange numbers, and I'll send you a text when we can meet?" Chance asked. "For sure." I smiled. *Chance and Jennifer exchanged numbers to each other* "Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow then. Ohh, what's your name, by the way?" Chance asked. "My name's Jennifer." I smiled. "Chance. It's really nice to meet you." He replied.