Ch. 3

Brandon

"I really fucked up this time dude."I said talking to Trent.

"How she taking it?"

"She started crying and it ate me up inside. I feel so shitty. I love Nicole man."

"Damn. You just better be glad she ain't kill you. You know that girl crazy." Trent said trying to lighten the mood.

I chuckled. "Yea man I-"

"BRANDON!!!!"I heard Nicole yell from downstairs.

"Aww shit bruh. I heard that, so I know you finna get it!"He said laughing.

"Man whatever. I'll talk to you later."

"Ight."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I jogged down the steps to see what my dear darling wife wanted. Did you catch the sarcasm..

"Yes baby?"

"The fuck is this?!"She said tossing my phone at me.

"It's a device we call a phone. You can text on it, call people, even play games!"

She mugged me. "Naw shit! What the fuck is that on it?"

I looked down at my phone and saw I had a txt.

"Hey daddy, can't wait to see you tonight ;)"

I looked up at Nicole and saw the pain in her eyes. "I'm so sick of this Brandon!"

"She text me babe!"

"But yal was plannin to fuck! You probably fucked some nasty hoe before you came and fucked me!"

"I would never do that. That's beyond disrespectful."

"But it's ok to fuck around anyway right? Brandon we're married. Shit you use to do don't fly no more."

"I know baby I'm so-"

"Save it. I want you out my house today. I can't stand to see your face right about now."

I was shocked. I knew she mad, but not mad enough to put my ass out. I'm not even finna argue cause she a lawyer and I've seen the things she can do. I went up stairs and packed my bags with important things I'll need and a week worth of clothes. I brought my bag downstairs and stopped in the kitchen where I saw Nicole crying with a wine glass filled with chardonnay.

I walked over to her and hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I love you baby, and I'm so sorry."

She got up and walked upstairs as I left our home.

***

"Oh shit boy. What you do now?!"my moma asked when I walked in the door.

"Ma I cheated on Nicole."

"Well ain't you just a damn fool!"my pops said coming into the living room and laughing.

"Dad this ain't funny. She put me out today. I really messed up."

"Son, all men mess up. We're men. That's what we do. She'll get over it."my dad said.

"Man please."my mom started. "You know I wasn't that easy so ion even know why you lyin to this boy."

"Daddy, you cheated on moma?"

"Yes he did. I put that ass out too. It takes a lot for a woman to love again when she's been hurt. You just gotta give it time. Let her heal."

I nodded my head. "Ok, I will, but ma I'm hungry."

She gave me a 'really nigga' look. "It's food in the kitchen."

I jumped up and went to the kitchen. This is gonna be a long week without my baby cookin for me every night...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share