Ch. 10

Nicole

I feel great after last night. I hopped out of bed and threw on one of Brandon's button down shirts and strutted down the steps. Brandon was still sleeping and I wanted to do something nice for him. I went to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. I made a feast for five but it was all for him and I knew he would eat it all... including me and the baby...

I think I'm ready to tell him and what better time than now. I'm going on three months and I'm sure to start showing. I don't want to go to anymore doctors appointments alone and not have him there every step of the way. He's my husband and I'm ready to start our family.

"I'm on the way now!"I heard Brandon say as he rushed down the steps.

He had on a versace shirt with black jeans and Jordan Taxis. His gold chain laid perfectly on his chest and his gold slugs sparkled when he smiled. I bit my lip while admiring him. Damn I wanna take him back to bed. He was smelling good too. I sniffed the air. Mmm, Armani cologne. "Aye imma call you back."He said gettin off the phone when he saw all the food.

"Good morning " I said walking over to him and kissing his lips.

"You bein sweet huh?"He teased.

"Shut up and sit down."I laughed.

He took a seat and I placed his plate in front of him. "Baby I gotta get to the studio."

"Oh..."I drug out. I kinda wanted to spend the day with him but shit happens.

"Aww bae, I'm sorry."he said pulling me into his lap.

"It's fine..."I sighed.

He rubbed my stomach and I tensed up under him. I wonder if he can tell.

"Relax baby. You been working out? Yo stomach hard."

Dumb ass. "Yea...working on the abs."

"Nicole cheer up. Look when I come home it's just gon be me and you. You'll have me all to yourself."He said kissing my cheek.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Come on, let's get you outta here."I said grabbing his hand and walking him to the door. We kissed a long, loving, passionate kiss in the foyer.

"You gon make me stay a while."

"I want you to."I pouted.

"Later baby. I got you later."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed one last time and I sent him on his way. I watched the car pull off and listen to him honk his horn. I smiled and walked back towards the kitchen. I was high on life and didn't wanna get off my high but was stopped dead in my tracks.

"Nice house you got here."Jermaine said eating the food I made for Brandon.

"You're probably wondering how I got in."He said helping himself. "You know my dad use to work on houses and alarms for a living, well he taught me a thing or two." I was frozen in time. Too scared to move and didn't know what to do. I could see he was high from his redish eyes.

"You know.... we coulda had this... All of this... but you wanted to be with his punk ass."He said staring at a picture of me and Brandon on the island.

"And because of you...I do this!"He said showin me his arm that had many puncture wombs. "I loved you Nicole, and you left me." His voice was bitter and cold and I was shaking in fear.

I looked for anything around to defend me and spotted a knife. I ran for it but stopped when he pulled out a gun. "Don't make me do this."he pleaded. "Veronica wanted you for herself."

Veronica. I thought. I was angry but to scared of what was to come to react. "J-jermaine...I-i don't know why you're here, but please...Please let me help you."I said trying to reason with him. "I can get you in rehab, a-and get your career back goin. This is not the way."I said with tears building up.

He got off the stool and stalked towards me. "It is something you can help me with."He said reaching for me.

I kicked him in his nuts. He howled in pain and grabbed his manhood as he fell to the ground. I tried to get away but he caught my ankle and tripped me. I kicked him in the face with my other foot and tried to wiggle free. He flipped me on my back and pulled himself on top of me. He put the gun up to my head which put me back in my frozen state.

"Imma teach yo ass a lesson."he said through gritted teeth.

He was fumbling with his pants and finally got em down. I began crying hysterically and felt a hard slap come across my face. "Shut yo ass up!"he demanded.

He put him hand around my neck and shoved his dick inside me. I felt so violated. I was loosing consciousness, and fading in and out. I prayed Brandon would come back to save me, I wish I would have never met Jermaine, and I prayed for the well being of my baby as I blacked out.

Brandon

"Good session man."my producer said as we were leaving out the studio.

I made sure to get that done and over with quick. I was ready to get back to my baby. I jogged outside to my car and hopped in.

BUZZ. I checked my phone to see I had a txt from a unknown number.

"I got yo bitch!"

What the fuck? I stomped on the gas. I was running red lights, stop sings, and speeding over speed bumps. I had a death grip on the wheel and my foot didn't let up on the gas til I got in the yard of my home.

I rushed inside seeing the food Nicole made this morning still there. "Nicole!"I went through the house shouting.

I called her phone and tracked it upstairs in the room. I went back to the kitchen where I saw a piece of paper with a knife stabbed through it on the wall.

"We want everything you got in exchange for this bitch. Can't get it? She's dead."

Veronica and Jermaine....you've fucked with the wrong one.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share