Ch. 11

Nicole

SMACK. My eyes shot opened. I was in a dark room with only one light that shone on me. I was tied up to a chair and my head was pounding with pain. I still had on Brandon's button down shirt and my hair was all over.

"W-what happened?"I asked out loud.

"You're in my world now bitch." Veronica said coming out of the darkness with Jermaine behind her. "God job baby."She said kissing him passionately and cuffing his manhood. "Go back upstairs and get ready for me."She said with a wink.

He kissed her one last time and smacked her ass. Once he was gone she rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Don't you just hate that.... from him."

"Where am I?"

"You're at my house! Cozy isn't? Yeaaa I was able to do a lot with your sloppy leftover money."

I ignored her statement. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you have what I want."

"And that is?"

"Brandon."

"Brandon will never love you. He never has, never will!"I spat.

"Oh but he will. Once he finds out his beloved Nicole is gone he's gonna be mourning. I'll come looking fine as ever and satisfy all his needs."

"What are gonna do about Jermaine?"

"Kill him. He'll no longer be any use for me."

"He's gonna come for be Veronica. You're plan isn't gonna work."

"It will if he's the one that finds you dead. He'll think he's coming to give us the ransom but hell find you...dead."

"You're fuckin crazy."

"Oh yea bitch. I'm physco."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share