Ch. 7

Veronica

"I hate that bitch, I hate that bitch, I hate her!!!!!"

"Baby calm down."Jermaine said.

Me and Jermaine were an item but I was just using him for his money. He was sexy, charming, and rich. Why wouldn't I play wifey for that? But now, he's a worthless piece of shit. He started sniffing cocaine and shootin up. His money is starting to run out due to him buying all these drugs. And on top of all that, he looks horrible! He cheeks have caved in, his eyes are a puffy red, his muscles are gone. He's life less. Although, it has made him a little pushover. He does everything I tell him just to keep me in his life. He's head over heels for me and all I need him for is to get back what's mine. And that's Brandon.

"But baby, she's the reason we can't be happy. She took what was ours."I said straddling him and pouting.

"What do you mean?"

"That house they stayin is, belongs to us. She took it all way. She doesn't deserve it, we do. She's even the reason you're using..."I said dropping my head.

He lifted my chin and made me look at him."What can I do to make you happy again?"

"Well...."I said a with a evil grin. "There is one thing..."

Brandon

"Man it feels good to move back."

"I know baby. I missed you."Nicole said pecking my lips.

She was helping me unpack and we were gonna bring life back to this house. Since I left the house was a mess. It was like she had nothing to live for. It looked depressing and I hated that I couldn't be here with her.

"Baby what's wrong?"She asked, noticing my change in behavior.

I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap. "I just hate I wasn't here."

"I know, but all that matters is that you're here now, and we are gonna be fine. I promise."

"I love you."

She kissed my lips ever so softly. "I love you too."

It felt good to hear that. I laid her back on the bed and started kissing down her neck. She giggled and bit her lip. "You know...."I said tracing her pantie lines with my finger. "I gotta make up for all those weeks...All those months...of me not beatin yo shit out the frame."

She pulled me down making me press my body on hers. I could see in her eyes she wanted it just as bad as me. I kissed her lips and made love to my wife all night long.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share