Ch. 8

Veronica

"You want her dead?" Jermaine said shocked.

"It's the only way bae."

"Veronica that's insane."

"Well then fuck it Jermaine."I said hopping off him and turning my back on him while folding my arms. "I shoulda just stayed with Brandon. At least he did everything I wanted him to do."I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

I could hear him rise from his seat and I smirked. I knew that would get em. He pushed me up against the wall and roughly kissed my lips.

"I'm yo man."he said firmly. "And his punk ass can't do shit for you that I can't do 10x better."

I knew Jermaine was envious of Brandon cause he took his true love but that bitch took mine and I wanted revenge.

"I know daddy, that's why I chose you."I said pecking his lips.

"You want her dead on sight?"

"No...."I said trailing off. "I want her for myself."

"Your wish is my command; but first, let me get at that nigga Brandon.

Brandon

"Brandon come help me move these boxes at the shop. I'll cook you some food." my mom txt me.

"Lol ma, you good. I'm back in the house so I won't be needing your cooking any time soon."

"Oo great. Well, see you soon!"

I locked my phone and turned over in bed. I kissed Nicole on the cheek and jumped out of bed to get dressed. I did my hygiene and threw on a Nike tee and sweats. I left Nicole a note and went on my way.

I walked outside to my many cars and decided to drive my BMW. As I got closer I noticed something odd."WHAT THE FUCK?!"

My tires were slit. I was furious. This better not be none of Veronica's doings or that ass is mine. I called a tire company and they were able to fix it right away. Once it was all done I hopped in my car and sped to my mother.

Bitches think they can pull me down but they can't. I'm riding on brand new tires bitch! Fuck with me!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE