Ch. 6

Brandon

BANG! BANG! BANG! "Open this god damn door!"I shouted.

The door swung open. "I knew you would be back."

"Don't play with me right now girl. You threatening my wife?!"

"Wife? Hmmm, I don't recall."She said tapping her chin. "How bout you, refresh my memory."She said wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting her leg to my waist.

I grabbed her wrists and slammed her into the wall. "Veronica I swear if you do something like that again I'll kill you."I said through gritted teeth.

"And I'll see you in hell."She spat back.

"WHAAAAAA. WAAAA."I heard the baby cry.

I released her and shoved her back in the house. "Go take care of that damn baby."

Nicole

"Nicole King."

I got up from my chair and went back into the doctor's office. The nurse did a physical and drew blood then sent me in the bathroom for a pee test. After I was done she put me in a room as I waited for the doctor.

I never really liked hospitals. They were cold, scary, and I hated the smell.

KNOCK. KNOCK. "Mrs. King, how are you today!"Doctor Brown said coming into the room.

"I'm well."

"You don't seem to excited to find out you're pregnant!"

"Well I've been-wait, pregnant?"

"Yes ma'am. You're a month and 2 weeks into your pregnancy."

Oh my gosh. "Uh um that's great!" I said trying to sound cheerful but failed.

It's not that I don't want a baby, it's just not the right timing. "You know abortion is an option."

"Yes, I know, but I'll have to think on it."

"Ok let me write you you're prescriptions and I'll send you on your way!"

***

"And we'll never be royal. (Royal)

It don't run in our blood.

That kinda lust just ain't for us, we

Cl-"

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Hey baby moma."Camay said into the phone.

"Really dude. Shouldn't I be callin you that?"

"Whatever. Sooooo, is there a bun in the oven?"

I sighed. "Yesss"

"Ahhh!!!"She started screaming into the phone.

I moved the phone away from ear and shook my head. It finally stopped and I heard muffled noises which let me know that it was safe to put my ear back to the phone.

"Nicole? Nicoollee?"

"Yes."

"That's amazing news. Why aren't you happy?!"

"You know why, and I don't know if I want to keep it."

"Nicole,"She said gettin serious. "Now you know aborting that baby will not be good. Hell we did a case on it."

It was true. Me and Camay had did a mock trial for class in high school. Our case was about abortion and we were against it. We won of course.

"I know but..I don't know. Just give me time. I'm sure to make the right choice."

"I hope so."

Me too. "So are you gonna tell Brandon?"She asked.

"No..."

"And why the hell not?!"

"Cause I just want us to be in a better place. Until then he'll be fine not knowing."

"That's a foolish thing Nicole."

"Whatever, I'll talk to you later I got a lot to think about." CLICK.

I didn't mean to be mean to Camay I just don't want nobody tellin me bout myself. This is my life and my body and I'll decide what goes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share