Part twentyeight28 (Entrapment)

⏰⏰ (alarm clock ringing) ⏰⏰

Jho, please turn off the alarm. I'm still sleepy... I requested because the truth is, I am indeed very sleepy.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!! She bursts out and jumps out of the bed (naked) as quickly as possible..

Damn, you are so sexy baby... I said even with my eyes slightly opened trying to take a sneak on my girl.

She threw on my face a garment she just picked up from the floor.

Sige tawa pa, bwisit ka! Kasalanan mo to!!! She madly told me and hurried herself to go to the bathroom.

I heard water pouring from the shower... must be taking a bath.

A naughty idea came into my mind... Sleepy but I stood up grab something to cover myself atleast, and went directly inside the bathroom...

Bea! What the heck are you doing here?! She screams.

Obviously I'm about to take a bath with you. I plainly said removing the shirt that covers my body.

Hell no! She screams again. Bumalik ka doon at matulog ka ulit! Nanggigigil na utos niya sa akin.

Hell yes! I'm staying here and I'm taking a bath with you. I said naughtily while wiggling my eyebrows.

She just rolled her eyes on me and turn her back and continued what she was doing.

As I said, I feel so naughty and so I grab her waist and started kissing her nape.

I didn't received any violent reaction from what I did. We are now both wet because of the water pouring on us.

My hand slowly slip down from her waist going to her belly and even lower when suddenly...

Subukan mo pang ibaba yan ng pilayin ko mga daliri mo. She warned me without stopping from what she was doing.

Eih baby paano ba yan? I want you now babe. Pagpapacute kong sabi sa kanya.

I want you now mo mukha Beatriz malelate na ako! Inis na sabi nito sabay pahid ng shampoo sa ulo ko. Maligo kana, tutal basa kana rin naman. She ordered me to do so.

But I am stubborn.

The moment she turned around, I grabbed her, hold her and kissed her so passionately under the pouring water of the shower.

She resisted at first... but the more I insisted to deepen the kiss.

Bea ano ba?! Male-late ako sa ginagawa mo eh. Naiinis na sabi nito sa akin.

But perseverance overpowered in me, driving me to kiss her again and again.

And after several attempts, I finally had want I wanted ... she responded back.

Our kisses deepened so passionately under the pouring water.

Ano ba kung ma late ka, ikaw naman ang boss. I said as I broke our kisses to breathe. May magagalit ba kung... never had a chance to finish my statement because she pulled me closer for another round of kiss.