Pam

Raul : Do you think I should confess?

Pam : To whom?

Raul : Daniel, duh.

Oh, those words hurt alright. In fact, they hurt way more than I thought they would. I didn't want to sound indifferent, but I couldn't help it.

Pam : And what if you seem too desperate?

I could tell from his face, that he had expected me to say otherwise.

Raul : Pam, my sweet, sweet girl, what happened to the pact that you were gonna help me get boys?

Chuck that pact. I don't even remember making a pact. My mind deteriorated further. And my voice refused to cooperate.

Pam : I'm just your best friend. I only give advice.

I had tried to sound obvious and normal. I don't recall how it had actually sounded. But Raul noticed anyway.

Raul : You seem off. Did something happen? . . . . . . . Is it Kaedan?

Okay, seriously Raul? But I couldn't blame him. I realized he didn't know that I had already rejected him once. I decided not to tell him anyway.

Great! Now I had started to keep things from him.

But wait, haven't I been doing that the whole time till now?

That night, Raul dropped in again.
Lying on my bed, Raul looked so fantastic I just couldn't resist it. I creeped nearer to him and wrapped myself around him. He sat up.

I leveled my face with his. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I swooped in and caught his lips with mine. He kissed back, holding me tightly. Everything around us disappeared.

We kissed for a long, long while and I didn't want it to end. Ever. But it eventually did anyway. Raul stared at me. Then the look in his eyes changed. His voice sounded distant.

Raul : Hey, Pam?

Pam : . . . . . . .

Oh shit! What have I done?! What is Raul gonna say? What am I gonna do if he rejects me?!
My heart started to beat really fast.

Raul's distant voice became louder.

Raul : Pam! What's the matter?

What do you mean what's the matter?
Someone jerked me by my shoulders and everything came sliding back into vision.

Raul was sitting right in front of me, his palms were gripping my shoulders. We were not in my room, but at school. It was morning and sunlight was streaming in through the glass windows in the classroom. The first period was over and the students were leaving. I gaped at my surroundings. Then I realized what had just happened.

Raul : C'mon. Class is over, it was very boring anyway. Let's leave.

I had been daydreaming!!

And it had seemed so real that my heart was still thumping loudly. I was glad Raul hadn't heard it.
I nodded and picked up my things to leave along with Raul.

So it was just a dream, huh?
I sighed to myself.

Oh well.
Never mind then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little action in this chapter . . . (Not technically though)
Poor, poor helpless Pam . . . .
Anyways, Vote! Comment!
- Mallina