Its ok dont worry lance

Lance woke up yet again from a nightmare. His nightmares only got worse which led him to no sleep. Lance pulled the blanket off him and stepped onto the cold floor. Lance flinched as the coldness rose up his body but he ignored it. He grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around him. He opened the door to his room and walked down the hallway. Until he made it into the control room. He looked at the controls and pressed a button that played a video about Earth. Lance sat on the floor and watched the scenes passed by. Tears fell down lances face. Lance cried until he couldn't anymore and so he just sat emotionless on the floor watching the scenes go by.Keith had woken up to loud sobbing coming form the control room. So Keith got up and walked to the control room. He opened the door to see a lump of a blanket on the ground. The blanket fell a little to show dark brown hair. Keith instantly knew who it was."Lance?" Keith asked.Lance looked back to see Keith standing behind him."What do you want?" Lance asked not in the mood to talk to someone."Why are you crying?" Keith asked sitting next to him but flinched when Lance moved away."I'm not." Lance said trying to act tough."Yes you are.....I can tell when people cry,Lance." Keith said."Fine I was but why does it matter?" Lance said a little ticked off that Keith kept asking him questions."Why are you crying lance,"Keith asked. "do you miss your family?"Lance looked at Keith and tears fell down his tan face. Keith knew then that is why he was crying."Lance you know it's okay to cry over loved ones." Keith said trying to let Lance let all his tears out."Don't you cry over loved ones too." Lance asked."......I really don't have anyone to cry over." Keith said.Lance looked up at him shocked. Lance was always sure he had a family. Then lance thought for a moment. Why are you so stupid! Of course he doesn't have a family. He never talks about them so I thought he had family issues but this makes for since. Agh he's looking me weird. Talk lance. What do I say. Just say something lancey. What the heck is lancey, I don't know!"I'm sorry I always thought you had a family." Lance said looking down. "It's fine I have y'all as my family." Keith said smiling warmly at Lance. Lance face heated up and he looked away. Keith giggled and wrapped his arms around Lance and gave him a tight hug. "It's okay to miss your family and after we defeat Zarkons crippled self you'll get to go home and see your family." Keith said. Lance smiled warmly back at him and hugged him back making keiths mind shut down and gayness level rise up."Thank you." Lance said.After a moment of Keith's gayness level getting the best of him he answered back."No problem." Keith said pulling Lance to his chest and rocked him asleep. "Goodnight Lance." Keith said before they both fell asleep in the control room with the video playing finalist Earth song playing in repeat.
You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine
You make me happy
when skies are gray
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think this is my favourite one so far, I love that song aswell
Kaitlyn.d