Gullotine ❤️❤️

Keith layed in his bed listening to his favorite song (Guillotine by Travis Mendes) looking at his ceiling of glowing stars.

Keith may seem like an emo robot, but he had feelings, including a crush on the sharpshooter Lance McLain. All of a sudden he heard a knock on his door. He sighed as he paused the song that was echoing throughout the room (the rooms walls were soundproof so nobody heard).

His face turned a slight reddish color as he saw the Cuban 17 year old standing before him. "Hey Keith, is it ok if I come in. I want to talk to you about some stuff." "U-uhm...ok..." Keith let lance into his glowing room. Lance was about to sit on the floor, but Keith pushed him onto the bed and sat on his hips.

Before lance could say a thing Keith's lips met his into a surprisingly passionate kiss. 'I guess I don't have to confess then...' lance thought as he kissed the shorter male back, wrapping his arms around Keith's waist. They both pulled away to catch there breath and keith started to get off of lances lap. "I-I'm s-so sorry l-lance..." lance just wrapped his arms tighter around the Korean teenagers waist and pulled him closer. "You have no reason to apologize about Keith, the reason I came here was to confess my love to you". This made Keith turn redder than his lion. Lance pulled Keith into another kiss, except this one was a kiss that could last eternity, everything was perfect. The way Keith's hands settled on lances chest.

The swirl of glowing red, blue and purple stars that light up the dark room. Once their lips parted, lance tipped over to where he was laying on Keith's chest. Listening to his heart beat. This sudden movement caused Keith to push a button that turned on the song that he was listening. As the song echoed throughout the room. Lance heard Keith start singing along. 'His voice is so beautiful...' lance thought himself as he drifted off. " Night Keith" lance whispers trying not to wake Keith and kisses Keith on the head.

They both fell asleep in a galaxy where they could be in peace. It was perfect.