Dead Boy Walking Heathers

"The demon king of high school has decreed it," Keith walked down the dark streets of his town as street lights made a path
for him."He says Monday, 8 am, I will be deleted," he huffed annoyed thinking how he's going to be humiliated by the great all mighty Lotor the dick."They'll hunt me down in study hall,Stuff and mount me on the wall," he scoffed kicking a pebble."Thirty hours to live, how shall i spend them?" He looked over his shoulder then back down the empty road with houses on the side."I don't have to stay and die like cattle," he held up a finger."I could change my name and ride up to Seattle," held up a second one counting."But I don't own a motorbike-" he clenched his hand into a fist when he saw a house seeing a familiar figure walking to his bed after shutting off the lights."Wait...here's an option that I like," he smirked seeing the jock Lance McClain."Spend those thirty hours gettin'... freakay!!" Keith walked into his yard looking at the specific window."Yeah!I need it hard,I'm a dead man walking!I'm in your yard," he stood in front of the house and saw a fence to get to the window."I'm a dead man walking!""Before they punch my clock,I'm snappin' off your window lock," he climbed up the fence and opened lances window."Got no time to knock I'm a dead man walking!" He snuck through the window.Keith walked over not caring and ripped off the blanket on the Cuban boys body seeing him in boxers and a white tank top."Keith!? What're you doing in my room?" Lance sat up shocked as Keith set a hand on his hip."Shh," Keith leaned close and Lance blushed madly at the boy."Sorry, but I really had to wake you," he crawled on lances lap on the bed."See, I decided I must ride you till I break you," he smirked and lances jaw dropped as he could feel himself getting hard already."Cause Lotor says I gots to go,You're my last meal on death row," Keith slipped his arms over lances shoulders."Shut your mouth and lose them tighty-whities!" He looked down at lances boxers smugly."Come on!Tonight I'm yours," Keith pinned Lance down below him as Lance still was wrapping his head around this."I'm a dead man walking!Get on all fours,Kiss this dead man walking!" Keith grabbed Lance by the hair as they where locked in eye contact."Let's go, you know the drill;I'm hot and pissed and don't need no pill," Keith grabbed the bottom of his own shirt yanking it off."Bow down to the will of a dead man walking!" Keith smiled as he pushed Lance down to his knees as he ripped off his pants and Keith was flushed but wanted him so bad."And you know, you know, you know,it's 'cause you're beautiful," Keith said softly as he looked down at Lance between his legs."You say you're numb inside,But I can't agree.So the world's unfair," Lance nodded agreeing as he stood up with Keith as he held the side of Keiths face."Keep it locked out there..." Keith motioned to the window and fumbled with lances shirt."In here it's beautiful," he stared at lances lips."Let's make this beautiful!" Keith smiled hopefully up at Lance who smirked down at him."That works for me," Lance smashed his lips against Keiths as he ripped off his shirt and pushed Keith on his bed.Keith opened his mouth as they panted and Lance slid his tongue between his lips while kissing Keith hard and felt up and down Keiths smooth body while the smaller man wrapped his arms around lances shoulders bringing him closer. He growled and bit the bottom of lances lip hungrily as the tan boy grind against him on top.Keith panted as he flipped Lance around as he was flat on his back and Keith straddled him as he sucked on lances neck and Lance breathed heavily.Lance sat up more and started kissing Keiths neck and sucked hard on his collar bone and neck on his pale neck."Yeah! Full steam ahead!Take this dead girl walking!" Keith gripped his own hair as he smiled in pleasure."How'd you find my address?" Lance panted looking up at Keith only to be back on his back."Let's break the bed!Rock this dead man walking!" Keith rubbed his butt against lances hard member under him."I think you tore my mattress!" Lance cried out surprised."No sleep tonight for you,Better chug that Mountain Dew!" Keith grabbed lances wrist pinning him again."Okay, okay," lances eyes where wide."Get your ass in gear,Make this whole town disappear!" Keith smirked as he placed lances hands on his ass."Okay, okay!" Lance got more into it."Slap me! Pull my hair, touch me there and there and there!But no more talking!" Keith grind on him harder as Lance rubbed his hands around his body."Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey!Yeah, yeah!" Lance gasped as Keith licked up his neck."Love this dead man...""Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Wait, wait!" Lances heart sped up when Keith took off his boxers and his own which made Lance blush and Keiths cheeks heat up as he stared down at Lance."Love this dead man..." Lance gripped his hips and Keith gasped when Lance filled him and a moan escapes his lips.Keith bounced as Lance thrusted from under while they panted and Lance looked at Keith with lust and passion while Keith rubbed his tan body."Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"Keith kissed Lance again as Lance held the back of his head and his other hand gripped Keiths small ass."Ow!" Lance gasped when Keith bit the side of his neck and sucked on the spot to sooth it."YEAH!!!"