[saturday oct. 28]

Diary: 

Unfortunately, I've been extremely busy and had little to no time to even slightly take a peek at Iceland's diary, so it's contents will remain a mystery for yet another day.

Also, I almost did not notice Halloween was coming up and I'm honestly shocked. How could I have possibly forgotten my FAVORITE FUCKING DAY?!

That wasn't necessary-

Though my sarcasm was pretty much obvious to notice, I was not lying and it is the truth in complete honesty. Confusing, yes? While Halloween is perfect for summoning demons with both my magic companions ("friends", you could say) and playing tricks on Denmark making him believe he's dead, I also despise it. It's the only day of the year where I am forced to ridiculize myself in front of hundreds of people, dressing in matching outfits with the other idiots- my brother is an obvious exception, of course, since he is at pair with my thinking, personality and way of being, and it is only plausible he will think the same of this shameful event most call "Halloween party".

Am I sure about this? Of course not- we're two different individuals, but big brother is always right, and Icey doesn't show signs of being into such childish activities. And if he is, someone call a priest, because that is not my brother. I know him better than anyone else; he is just like me, besides a bit of his own teenage personality here and there. The similarities are very noticeable, do you not agree? Of course you would. You are me. Hopefully, future me will be the only one to read this, and if he's not, you better start running...

Back to the original topic-

Finland and Denmark are planning on this year's costumes, though I honestly could care less. They constantly bicker, literally shoving their ideas at each other's faces, claiming it's "the best idea this generation has ever seen". Honestly, both ideas are bullshit.

Finland, wants us to dress up as... gorillas? I'm surprised and also not, especially after learning what he kept hidden in the attic for years. Who would of suspected a small box with childish stickers to contain such horribly lewd  magazines of such creatures?

Denmark, however, wants us all to dress up as opposite versions of ourselves. Honestly, how even is that? What does that even mean? That stupid blockhead...

This is getting exaggeratedly long, isn't it? Half of this information isn't even important, and much less to recall past events. Though it did feel nice to write down several thoughts that happened to be floating around in my mind.

Eh- I don't care.

-Norway