[END OF ACT 1]

After wandering around countless days, lost without the warmth of a home or food, Norway silently prayed a miracle would happen.

Suddenly, a 5 meter tall raptor scooped him in his mouth. The Norwegian was so exhausted, he did less than nothing to escape, a single lonely tear running down his cheek.

The raptor closed his jaws and munched, blood squirting all over the place and bones crunching loudly.

Norway's hand was spaghetti weak; he dropped the third thing he most cared about in this world: his diary. It did a "ploop" sound against the bloody sidewalk, staining it with... blood.

The raptor swallowed Norway's bloody corpse and did raptor things, until a bullet shot through his head, killing it instantly.

"Headshot" a sobbing Finland whispered, while lowering his gun along with his head. He had seen everything...

They held a funeral for him the next day. Everyone went, bringing each a black rose and some butter. Denmark was broken, Iceland was depressed, Sweden was crying and Finland was sobbing rivers.

Iceland opened Norway's diary and read everything. After reaching the last bloody page, he put it down and sobbed violently like in cartoons, when water shoots out of your eyes.

The curtains dropped... this was the end..... of Norway

[END OF ACT 1]