[friday dec 29]

Dear Diary....(?)

I tried to think of the best way to bring up the whole diary thing. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that being absent in the house (I've been staying in my attic for about two weeks) would actually raise suspicion (Usually, nobody cares what I do because I'm boring)

When I was just about to go downstairs, the diary in my hand, Iceland opened the door. To check on me, I suppose.

At first, he didn't realize, but after a few seconds he looked down and saw his diary. He looked.... so anxious.

He asked me if I read it. ALL of it. I said yes, of course; what would I win lying?? I was caught red handed, of course I would say the truth.

I was about to ask him exactly WHAT the fuck I had just read, but he turned around and just ran away.

Yes....he ran away from home. We still can't find him.

I'M HOPING IT'S BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT WRITING DUMB THINGS IN A BOOK AND WASTING HIS GENIUS

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE HIS OLDER BROTHER FOUND OUT HE WAS ACTUALLY AN IDIOT ALL ALONG....

Goddammit

Now I have to go find him, but it will be very hard... Knowing him, he probably will be at Hong Kong's, but I can't force him to come back home.

I must think of something, and quick.

-Norway is a proud big brother of a VERY SMART BOY, AND NOT THE DISAPPOINTED OLDER BROTHER OF A LITTLE DUMMY