Chapter 1

Y/N point of view:

I woke up by a loud noise. Well you can't say I woke up, all I saw was the inside of a car. I was too tired to move, but I looked to my left. I was lying in the passengers seat. A guy sat in the driving seat while looking behind nervously all the time. He seemed really stressed. Every time he turned I got a glance of his beautiful and hansome face. I couldn't think properly. He started to lean closer to me while driving.

After that all went black.

I slowly opened my eyes. And I found myself lying in a bed. The pillow smelled really nice.

I quickly opened my eyes when I realized that this isn't my room or my bed. I suddenly remembered that hansome face from yesterday. I don't know why, but the corner of my lips started to curl upwards while thinking about him.

I felt a thounderous headache pounding in my head. I turned to my right. My clothes were laying on the floor. I suddenly realized that I was wearing a big white t-shirt, I never had seen before.

"What happened last night?"
I whispered to my self while sitting up in the bed.

I got up slowly and quickly put on my clothes. All the time thinking of what could have happened.

I opened the door carefully and took a quick look outside. Nobody was there. No sounds of people either. I walked out of the room.

This house is pretty. I thought.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I decided to ask. No answer.

I walked down the long stairs. I was met by two big black doors. That was probably the way out.

I grabbed the door handle and went out. Nice trees and flowers filled the whole entrance. I walked out of the big property.

I looked around. I've never been here before. And I had no clue where I was. Luckily my phone was where it always is. My pocket. Google maps is my only option now.

I wasn't far away from my house, even though it seemed like it.

I suddenly remembered my issues at home. That was not the place I wanted to go right now. My parents argued a lot these days. That was why I went out yesterday.

I just couldn't stay at home listening to that anymore. I had the feeling that they didn't see me. The past week I cried myself to sleep every night.

Yesterday I went out on a restaurant by myself om frustration. I didn't order any food, just a bottle of wine. I drank the first glass up. Then another glass, and another glass. When I grabbed the bottle to pour more, it wasn't more left.

I moved over to the bar and got myself some shots. I was beginning to feel really dizzy now. My head hurted like hell. I decided to go home but I remembered my parents.

"I'll j- just go over and sleep at Je-jennies." I stammered before grabbing my bag and walking uneasy to the exit.

I started to hiccup and feeling my head getting heavier and heavier. I suddenly bumped into someone in the middle of doing something. But I couldn't notice what.

A man grabbed me. "What do you think you are doing!!" The man shouted at while shaking me harshly.
I was too drunk to answer that question, so I just slapped his arms away. "Yah!! Can't you hear that I am talking to you?!"

At that moment I felt another mans strong grip around me, trying to place me in a car.

"Hey!! What do you think you are doing!?" Someone else yelled.

I turned around to see a guy punching the man holding me in the face.

•••••••••••

Hey guys!(If anyone ever reads this)
This is my first fanfic ever and I don't know how many will read it or if anyone will. But I hope this goes well.
Sorry if i'm taking too long on making chapters, i'm really new to writing fanfics and not reading them.

Anyways, if anyone read this and wants this story to continue, please comment!❤