Chapter 2

Hoseok  point of view

"Okay hyung." I said to Jin hyung and hung up the call. I was supposed to get the pizza he ordered at a restaurant.

I took my car and drove there. I parked and walked over to the entrance. "Hi. Pizza for Kim Seokjin?" I asked. "Here you go. It will be 80 dollars." The waitress said while smiling.

"Thank you." I gave her the money and left with the pizzas. I went to my car again while struggling with all the boxes.

I heard some people fighting behind me, but I didn't want to care. I then placed the pizzas in the other front seat. I suddenly heard a man shouting "Yah!! Can't you hear that I am talking to you!?"

I turned around to see a guy trying to put a girl into a car. I slapped the door shut and started to run in their direction.

"Hey!! What do you think you are doing!?" I yelled at him. I don't know this girl, but it just felt right to help her. He and you turned around at the same time. You looked really tired and drunk.

He just kept on pushing you into the car. I didn't think at all I just punched him right in the face with all my might.

You suddenly lost your balance and passed out but luckily I was fast enough to grab you. While he was knocked out on the ground with a lot of people around him, I quickly wrapped my arms around you when they weren't looking, and carried you bridal style. I tried to walk as fast as I could. After quickly opening my car I placed you in the backseat. I made sure that you were okay there and hurried over to my driving seat.

I took on my seatbelt and started driving. Fast. I always made sure to have an eye on you. The guys were following us, but I knew a shortcut very few people knew about.

I quickly drove in that direction, and it didn't seem like the men following us noticed. I then turned and saw your eyes a little open.

I didn't realize before now, how beautiful you look. Without thinking I leaned myself closer to you, to pull away you hair from your eyes. But by then, they already had closed again. I sighed.

"Bzz" I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. A message from Jin hyung.

Jin hyung:

Where are you we have waited for like 40 minutes.

Me:
I'm sorry something came up.  I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Jin hyung:

Okay. But hurry we are starving.

*Message over*

I didn't answer the last message, but just drove to my place. I parked and got out of the car. I opened the door and pulled you out. I then took you in my arms and carried you inside.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I don't even know you." I said to myself while  laying you on the bed. Luckily my parents are on a business trip to Japan right now.

The clothes you wore looked really uncomfortable, so I decided to let you wear one of my t-shirts. Without waking you up or doing any harm to you, I carefully undressed you. And of course I didn't look at you or anything.

I laid the clothes beside the bed and found my t-shirt. After putting it on you I grabbed the blankets and covered you in them. "Oh shit!!" I almost yelked when I saw my watch. I had used over 25 minutes. "I didn't know this would take so much time." I mumbled while taking a look at you one last time.

But I didn't walk any further. My eyes couldn't let go of you. Why do I feel like this? I asked myself. I decided to write a note to leave in one of the pockets on your jeans.

"Now I need to go."

•••••••••

Thank you so much to those who reads💜 I really appreciate it!

Also I know there is a lot of gammatical errors, English is not my first language.

I will try to update every day. Bye!