Chapter 5

Y/n point of view:

"You know I only did that with Sohyun to make you jealous."

My eyes widen at his words. Thoughts of the past took over my brain, while he still hugged me. Sohyun, the pretty and bad girl at school. The girl he cheated on me with. To make me jealous?

Throwback(One year ago):

Jiwook and I have been together for almost a year now. I think I like him, but I don't love him anymore. He don't love me either, but we're still a couple.

I went in the cafeteria to wait for Jennie, how I usually do. Then I saw Jiwook, my boyfriend walking into the cafeteria with Sohyun, the pretty and bitchy girl at school. And that while holding her hand.

Our eyes met and he smiled at me. As if nothing was wrong. I quickly looked away.

I was shocked. He cheated on me. Actually, I kind of  knew due to how he had acted lately. Not answering my calls or texts, spacing out a lot, not having time to spend with me.

Without thinking of Jennie, I got up and went to class.

Time skip(One hour later):

Class finished and I went out of the classroom. Then somebody grabbed my arm and dragged me to an empty classroom.

"Jiwook." I said. "Listen.." he said while pushing me  slightly against the wall. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Why? I was over him many weeks ago.

He looked me right in the eyes with a serious look. "I know that you don't have those feelings for me anymore." He said in a sad tone. "So can you just let it be between Sohyun and me?"

What?

"We can still be together you know...."

What is this? Does he want to make it obviously for me that he is two timing?

"No..Let's just break up." I tried to not look him in the eyes.

"What? Why?" I then turned around and left the classroom. "Y/n!! Wait!"

End of throwback.

"Why?" I asked Jiwook. We were still standing here in his little apartment, hugging. I don't know why I didn't pull him away. It just felt right to be standing here.

"I knew that you weren't that interested in me anymore. And I wanted you to realize your feelings for me again."

"By cheating on me with another girl?" I asked.

"I was never together with Sohyun,
Y/n."

"What!!" This time I pulled away to look him in the eyes.

"Well I didn't think clearly, and that was the only plan I had to get you interested in me again. I didn't mean you to break up, but to get jealous and try to get me back."

It was quiet for a long time, before he decided to break the silence.

"I still love you Y/n..."

I looked up quickly with big eyes. He gave me a small smile. Did he just say that he still loves me?

I then came back from my thoughts and remembered my own feelings. I was over him a long time ago. Even before we broke up. Then why was my heart beating so fast?

The situation got really awkward after that.

"It's late we should get some sleep." He said. "You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in." He opened the doors to his closet and took out a t-shirt and some shorts for me to sleep in.

I looked at him with a weird look when he handed me the clothes.

"What? You didn't think to go home to sleep right?" He asked with a chuckle.

Oh gosh!! I didn't remember how much I missed that smile of his. I shook my head. What are you thinking Y/n?

"No." I simple answered and grabbed the clothes before heading to the bathroom to change.

When I came back I saw that he hadn't put another matress for him to sleep on. I am the guest here, so he should obviously sleep on a matress beside the bed.

With these thoughts in my head I crawled up in the bed and made myself comfortable.

I then looked over at his nightstand and saw a pictures of me and him in a frame. Is it true? Does he still really love me?

I was playing on my phone when I heard him coming into the room. I looked up and saw him shirtless. I quickly looked away and he chuckled.

"But tell me why you are laying in my bed?" He asked me.

"I thought that since I'm your guest, you should let me sleep here."

"But did I invite you? And anyways,  it's my bed so I'm going to sleep here."

"I'm going to sleep here too!"
I gasped at my own words. Did I just  say that I can sleep with him?

"Fine." He said. "But remember that you can't control yourself in sleep."
He smirked at me.

"I can." I mumbled before turning  around. I hope nothing happens.

Why was I so nervous? Like, I have slept in this bed so many times before. Why did this time feel different?

••••••••

Hi! I actually don't have anything to say except from that I really appreciate those who reads this book!

I love you❤
Bye!