Chapter 3

Y/n point of view:

I texted Jennie:

Me:

Hi, mind if I come over?

Jennie:

No! Of course not!

Me:

Thanks! I'll ve there in about 20 minutes.

*End of message*

I started on the walk over to Jennie's. Google maps helped me a lot. All the time I walked I thought about that guy. The guy who saved me. Where would I have been right now if he wasn't there at the perfect moment?

I just want to know you.

I arrived at Jennie's. I ringed the door bell and she opened seconds after. Typical her.

"Hi! Y/n!!" She screamed, almost making me deaf. But I couldn't stop smiling. I love her so much. She lives with her aunt because her parents died in a car accident when she was little. Since no one of us have parents looking for us, we spend a lot of time together.

"Why are you just standing there? Come on inside!!" I snapped out of my thoughts when she dragged me inside and upstairs to her room.

She definitely saw that something was bothering me. Because she looked me deeply in the eyes with a worried look. "You look exhausted. Have something happened?" She asked me. "I...yesterday my parents argued a lot more than usual. And I sneaked out and got drunk." I honestly told her. I saw on her face that she wanted me to continue.

Should I tell her about the guy that saved me? No. She would be too worried. I just made up something. "I wasn't too drunk, so I got a taxi to take me home....When I woke up I just wanted to meet you. That's all, honestly."

"Really are you sure?" I nodded. "Fine, then you just go find a movie we can watch and I will make us some tea and snacks." I nodded and got up to find a movie. And since I love Japanese movies I picked out "Spirited away".

Jennie came back after a while with the snacks. I already putted the movie on, so while waiting for it to begin, I asked her "Where is your aunt?" "Oh, she is out with some friends today, she is coming back later." She said before handing me the cup of tea. "Thanks" I said while smiling.

*Time skip*

We finished watching the movie and I said that I should go home now. Jennie really didn't want to, but I had to go.

We gave each other a goodbye-hug and then I left. She wanted to walk me home, but I refused. I double checked that I had my phone in my pocket. Then, right before my hand left the pocket I felt a piece of paper.

I took it out and it was a note:
"Hi, sorry that I left
I hope that you are okay."
A phone number was left on the paper too. I thought that this has to be the guy who saved me. So I saved the number in my contacts as "hansome guy".

He really thought about me? Was that his house? Why did he save me? Should I text him? Where are you? I had so many questions that couldn't be answered.

Hoseok point of view:

I went out of the car thinking about that girl. Was it smart of me to give her my number? Will I ever see her again? Those thoughts flew through my head while I took the pizzas out of the car.

I have to admit that I am a little nervous to meet the others. They definitely have questions. I walked in the doors to Jin hyung's home.

All eyes were on me while I walked in. Everyone was there: Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook. Some of them were just happy to see the food, while others had more worried expressions on their faces.

"Where have you been?" Jin hyung asked. "And why did you take so long?" Namjoon added.
"There was some trouble at the restaurant with the pizza orders, so they made the wrong pizzas. That's why I'm late." I explained.

Even though it seemed like not everyone was happy with the explanation, everyone was happy for the pizza. Then we all ate it deliciously.

After the food, we decided to watch a movie. They picked a horror-movie and either Jimin or I wanted to watch it, so we went upstairs and played games instead.

While gaming Jimin looked curious about something. I asked him what he was wondering about.
"About what really happened." "Oh.." I put the remote down.

"Actually after I got the pizzas and plazed them in the car I heard some people yelling. And I turned around to see that they were trying to put a girl in a car that she obviously didn't want to get into. So I thought about the right thing to do, and I knocked the guy out and got the girl in a taxi safely taking her home. That's the real reason."

"Aww! Caring as always!!" Jimin teased me. "Yah!! You would have done the same thing if you were in that situation!" I yelled at him. We started to laugh, and continued the game.

•••••••

Hi, sorry for a long and boring chapter. Something more will happen soon.

By the way sorry for switching between Hoseok and J-hope. It is supposed to be Hoseok.

I also wanted to say that you should feel free to comment. I would love to hear your thoughts. Also come with suggestions if you have any ideas❤

Bye!